The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 41-: Promised Happening
(TL By GUST)




"Nya, fluffy ah ah !!!!?"

"Kanade !?"


 I heard a scream from the lake.

 I was drowsy, but I woke up in an instant.


 There is no reaction from the small animals that are alerting the surrounding area.

 So what happened to the lake?


"Yes, not when you're thinking!"


 I Stand up and run with all your might.

 Kanade, Tania.

 Sora and Luna.

 Everyone should be safe!


 I run while praying ...

 At this time, I forgot something fatal.


 Run through to the lake at once.


"Everyone, are you okay !?"

""""Huh?""""


 The four people who exposed their bare skin look back.


 ……Ah.

 By the way, were they in the middle of bathing?

 Even now, I remember that and freeze.


"" "..." ""


 Suddenly, I didn't seem to understand that I appeared, and everyone was stiff.

 I'm stunned without trying to hide the dripping skin.


 Meanwhile, Kanade's tail was moving around.

 At the tip, a fish was eating.

 Apparently, the scream I just made was caused by a bite on my tail.


 It was me who returned to me first.


"... I'm sorry !!!"


 There are many skin colour components in front of you.

 I turned my eyes away in a hurry and then turned around.


"That ... I heard a scream, so I thought something might have happened ... I should have thought more about it. I'm really sorry."


 I have to leave early.

 While sweating strangely, I left the lake ...


"" ""


 From the back, I heard four unvoiced screams.

 Really, I'm sorry ...




...... 30 minutes later.


"Nya ... Rain's erotic"


 The Kanades who returned from the lake all dyed their cheeks in vermilion.

 Kanade turns his eyes to this while swaying his tail in a restless manner.


"I'm sorry. It might be an excuse, but I wasn't offended."

"What do you think? Fortunately, did you try to look into our nakedness?"


 Tania was also angry.

 I hit my eyes so sharply that I thought I might be stabbed.


"Wow ... Rain, Sora's, Hada ... Naked ... Wow ..."

"Hmm. Sora is useless for a while. Oh my god, I'm in trouble."


 Sora is in turmoil.

 On the contrary, Luna was just calm.

 The calm place is scary on the contrary.


 I've done something ridiculous.

 Even though I didn't feel like it, I could see everyone bathing in the water ...


 ...... Normally, you can't trust such a man.

 Up until now, I think it has worked as it should, but I think that trust has collapsed at once.

 It may be difficult to stay together as it is.

 At worst, the party could collapse ...


"I'm really sorry! I'll do anything, so please forgive me."

"Nyan ...? Anything?"


 Kanade's eyes glow mysteriously.


"Do you really do anything?"

"... if I can do it"

"Hmm ... do you have two words?"


 Tania has also come to talk.


"Wow, wow ... Sora's nakedness ... Uh, if this happens, Sora will no longer have to get Rain ... Other than that ..."

"Oops, my delusions are jumping. I'm curious about how far I'll fly."


 Sora and Luna are still in their stance.


"If anything is fine ..."

"What we want ..."

"... Gokuri"

"" Do it as usual !! ""

"……Huh?"


 I was faced with an unclear request.

 Even if it is said that it is the same as before ...

 What does it mean?


"It's really embarrassing to see such a place? Nya, when I remember, my face turns red again."

"If it's true, I'd like to have one or two breaths, but ... but I know that Rain was purely worried about us ... even if I want to complain. There isn't one. "

"So, because it's Rain, you're thinking about doing something terrible to everyone or not knowing what to look like, right?"

"Even if I blame myself like that, I feel a little subtle. That ... it's like an accident and I don't think Rain is bad."

"We don't like having rain and grooves this time, so I want you to do it as usual."


 The decision that I hadn't expected makes me squint.

 I'm happy with their words, but ...


"No, but ... whatever the process, as a result, everyone ... well, it's like peeking ..."

"Sora ... I don't care."

"It looked like I was really upset."

"Please keep Luna silent"

"Roger"

"Kohon"


 Sora cleared her throat lightly, as if to repartition the story.


 Let's look at our eyes again and talk.


"Sora understands that Rain isn't malicious. There was such a thing, and ... it's terrible, hahaha, it's embarrassing ... but as Kanade says, I don't want this to move away from Rain. "


"I agree with Sora! Don't blame yourself that much. Think of it as an accident, or think of it as lucky."


"Let's shut up Luna."


"Roger"


"It's the conclusion we've talked about earlier, so Rain is still ... don't feel weird and can you make it normal?"


"Um ... is that okay? I think everyone has the right to get angry normally ... why can you forgive me so easily?"


"It's not that easy, but it's still very embarrassing and moody ... the maiden's heart is complicated, isn't it?"


 Kanade smiles.


 While looking a little shy


"If it's rain ... I wonder if it's okay."


 I said that.


"Well ... I'm a dragon, aren't I? So I don't care if humans see me naked, or if I'm like insects ... But other humans If so, I'm using charcoal. "


 Is it useless or not, which is it ...?


"Sora, uh ... also exercises the right to remain silent."


"My sister said I didn't feel that bad. By the way, I'm the same."


"Luna"


"Wow, run away"


"Then, that's it ... this story is over!"


"Yeah. Rain also bathes? Are you sweating? It's refreshing and feels good."


"That's why we're going to peep this time? I understand."


"I won't do that !?"


 When I noticed, I was back in the usual air.


 I don't know ... I laugh.


 When I saw everyone naked, I was prepared for the party to collapse ...


 It was nothing more than a melancholy.


 Everyone is laughing, starting with Kanade, saying that such a thing is impossible.


 Well, that doesn't mean that the mistakes I made will be cancelled ...


 I have to reflect more and more.


"... I see. It may be a little difficult, but I'll try to be as unaware as possible and keep it normal."


"Nya. Good luck, Rain?"


"This is a punishment, so you have to do it properly?"


"I've already received the apology, so I'm done with the apology."


"I don't mind if I think back alone? Fufufu"


"That's no good !? Don't really take Luna's idiots !?"


"Well, Rain is also a man? When I really need to, well, if it's just a little ... I have no other intention !?"


"Nya ... Rain is fine?"


 Why did you think that the party would collapse?


 Maybe he was a little timid because of the case of Arios.


 Just as everyone believes in me, I have to believe in everyone.



 While reflecting on that, I thanked again for the fate which allowed me to meet everyone.


TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.




Comments

Popular Posts