The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 42-: Grave Robin
(TL By GUST)




 A little happening happened, but after that, it's going well ...


 We arrived at a mine owned by Gantz.


 You can see the entrance of the cave reinforced with a wooden frame.


 Rails of tracks were laid on the ground.


 It will be for carrying the mined ore.


 Hiding in the shade and exploring the mine, just like when you encountered a bandit.


"There is no one ..."


"Isn't it natural that no one is there because mining has stopped? Is my sister so crazy that I can't even think of that?"


"Luna says that, her mouth is like a slapstick ... How that mouth works for her sister, I have to correct it."


"Hey, I'll take it and stand.


"Yes, there. I'll ask you to be quiet."


""got it""



 The reply is good, though ...


 In the case of Luna, because of her personality, she is worried that she does not know what to do.


 Well, I don't think I'll do anything rare because it's kind of intelligent ...


 Suddenly, I saw a bird swirling overhead.


 what? Looking for food ...?


 The movement is strange for that.


 It turns around this place ... and then flies away in a straight line somewhere.


 It's like finding something.


"Hey, Rain. Why are we hiding?"


 When Kanade calls out to me, my doubts are scattered.


 Switch your thoughts and answer Kanade's questions.


"Suddenly I couldn't get the ore. What do you think is the cause?"


"Um ... withered?"


"The first thing that comes to mind is that, but there's something that doesn't make sense to dig into it. What else could it be? Other than the adventurer Gantz has a contract with. What if someone was coming in and out? I've heard in advance that they didn't have any special guards. "


"... Why do you want to say grave robbery?"


"Tania, correct answer"


"I see. Well, there is a possibility ... what is the basis?"


"No"


"teeth?"


"It's one of several possibilities. There are many other patterns that adventurers are diverting, suffering from monsters, and naturally depleting ..."


"Then why are you imitating this?"


"If the grave robber is the correct answer, you can't just step in. I don't know what you're going to see, so I'll look at it first. Is it the grave robber? Or another factor? Is it? It's because you know it that you step inside. "


"Be cautious"


"It's no exaggeration to say that we're taking care of everyone's lives. For everyone, that's what makes us cautious."


"... Does that mean you're worried about us?"

"of course"


"Well, yeah ... well, isn't it a good idea for Rain? I'll praise you."


"Nya, Tania is Tsundere."


"" Tsundere, isn't it? ""


"Any, are you complaining !?"


 They were four good friends.


"be quiet"


 The footsteps suddenly echoed.


 As if to signal it, everyone immediately closed their mouths.


 Two men with swords came out of the mine.


 It's not like a thief ...


 If anything, it's more adventurous.


 The two pull out their swords and head straight toward us.


"Hey, Rain ... Maybe you're not talking about us?"


"That shouldn't be the case? I just saw it here. I didn't make any noise that could be heard inside the mine."


"Magic ...? However, there is no evidence that detection-type magic was used, and there is no magical reaction ..."


"In any case, it's better to judge that it's out. What should I do? Yal?"


"I will intercept, but be careful not to overdo it. You need to confirm the identity of the other party."


"Understood!"


"... You said you should be careful not to overdo it?"


 Two men who are completely fainted and growing.


 And Kanade and Tania are trying to be awkward.


"Nyaa ... I'm sorry ..."


"Oh, I'm not bad? He jumped in and hit my fist!"


"That"


 It was an instant event.


 The two defeated the attacking man with a single blow.


 That's fine ...


 It was overkill.


 In a one-shot KO, the two men are completely looking around.


 You won't wake up for the time being.


"I was planning to get information from these guys ..."


"Nyaa ..."


"Uh ..."


"... Well, I can't help doing it, and the sudden attack is proof that there is something wrong with it."


"That's right!"


"Oh yeah! We knew those things, so we took the initiative."


"I said it can't be helped, but it seems like I'm remorseful? Because I can't get a clue as to what the enemy is."


""……sorry……""


 Let's finish the sermon so far.


 I don't want to call it a netinechi, and the two strongest species are not good at adjusting.


 You've never practised that kind of thing ...


 I have no choice but to divide it.


"that"


 Sora raised her hand.


"If you like, should Sora see the men's memories?"


"What? Can you do that?"


"Sora and the spirits are magic experts. You can use magic that ordinary people don't know."


"Hmm, you should leave it to us!"


 As expected, should it be said?


 The spirits have the highest magical power among the strongest species.


 Compared to the second-ranked dragon tribe, it is several times that number, and is by far the number one.


 Because of that power, it is possible to use magic that is not normally thought of, such as "peeking into memory."


"Well, let's go."

"" Memory Search ""


 Sora and Luna each chanted magic with their palms over the man's head.


 A grain of faint light swirls around the men's heads.

 The particles of light were soon sucked into the palms of Sora and Luna ...


 Eventually, the light went out.


"Search is complete"


"Hmm, that's exactly what Rain was glaring at."


"Speaking of ..."


"I saw these guys grave robbing. No doubt."


"This guy is also grave robbery. I saw such a scene."


"Do you know what the men are?"


"Sorry, up to that point ..."


"Looking at the memory is like snooping on the images that the men saw ... It's quite difficult because you can't pinpoint the right memory."


"But I saw the men's companions. They all look like adventurers."


"I see ... do you know the number of people?"


"I think there are five people left, except for these two."


"I agree with you."


"... Yeah, I understand. Thank you."


"Did the Sora help Rain?"


"It was a great help."


"Then, I'd like to stroke!"


 With a gaze that I asked for, Luna suddenly extended her head to me.


"Huh?"


"Rain's stroke is the supreme gem. Look, you should also stroke me."


"Even if you say it's like cooking ... um ... see, is this okay?"


 I stroked Luna's head as requested.

 Gently and gently.

 I slowly moved my fingers to comb my hair.


"NS"


 A strange voice spilt from Luna's mouth.

 The cheeks are dyed and the eyes are smooth.


"Is this the stroke of Rain ... it feels great ... it seems to melt ... this is irresistible ... I'm going to fall."

"..."


 Sora was glancing at me.

 To be precise, I was looking at my hand and Luna's head.


"Maybe you want Sora too?"

"Eh !? No, that's ..."

"If this is all right, I'll always do it?"

"Anytime !? Then ... please also Sora."

"Good"

"Hafuu"


 Sora's head was also stroked.

 Just like using a hand comb to straighten your hair.

 Stroking gently and softly.


"This is ... bad, isn't it ... it's odd."


 It seems that he liked it so much that his tone became strange.

 Sora and Luna smile with a smile and satisfaction.


"Nya ... I envy you"

"I don't think ... what do you think?"


 Even Kanade and Tania looked greedy.

 I'm sorry, I can't afford to lose any more time.

 Let's put up with the fact that we will do it later.

"Then ... I'll take a second look and go inside."

"Raja!"

"Just be careful"

"Hmm? What?"

"I think we're already out."

"By the way, why did you get caught? That's a mystery, isn't it?"

"Nya ... Maybe I was being watched somewhere?"

"Kanade, correct answer"

"I did it "

"But there was no lookout anywhere. There was no evidence of magic."

"Why do you know that?"

"The enemy was watching us from the sky ... or rather, near the entrance to this mine."


 I remembered the appearance of a bird that repeatedly turned with unnatural movements.

 Natural birds do not move like that.

 If so, that is ...


"There is a Beast Tamer among the enemies."




TL Note-: Thanks for your read!!!





Comments

Popular Posts