A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


 Volume 6

Chapter 4-Completion of the curse.

(TL:By Rafael)

"Kukuku, I see. Magic enhances your physical abilities. ......"(Chris)



 



 Chris, who was lying on his back, laughed happily and said his analysis.

 

 he didn't seem to feel any regret of defeat . In fact, he seemed to think it was refreshing, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to read the boy's thoughts.

 

 Paying attention to him, I headed for Marin, Maki and Mr. Gown. The three of them were relatively calm and nodded silently to each other.


"'...... Marin. Do you know Chris, by any chance?"(Cleo)

"..................."(Marin)



 



 In this situation, I asked the saint.

 

 Then she fell silent and lowered her eyes.



" I know who he is, Cleo. He's a member of the assassination squad of Cinderius."(Gown)

"Assassination squad, ......?"(Cleo)



 



 When the silence resumed, Gown spoke up instead.

 

 I couldn't help but wrinkle my brow at the word "assassin". When Gown saw this, he took a deep breath and began to speak apologetically to Maki.


"Oh, yes, ....... The Cinderius family was originally a noble family that was taken up by the royal family to take on assassination requests. That's what's behind the scenes, and it's still very much alive."(Gown)

"............!"(Cleo)



 



 The fact that it was revealed to me took my breath away.

 

 Looking at my face, Gown continued, somewhat dumbfounded.


"Maybe it's because of their origins that they're so distorted. Especially my father, and Kaon, who was influenced by him... I'm sorry to say it, but he's a crazy lunatic."(Gown)



 



 At these words, Marin covered her face and began to cry.

 

 I was speechless. A silence fell over the place again, and everyone had a difficult expression on their face.



 



 It was Chris, the boy from the assassination squad who broke the ice and said



"Exactly! And now, at this moment, my curse will reach its completion!"(Chris)



 



 He stood up, blood pouring from his forehead.

 

 Then he thrust his right arm forward and clenched his fist. At that moment....





"Aaahhhhhh!"





 





 There was a piercing scream.

 

 The owner of that voice was....





"Marin!"(Cleo)





 




 --Marin Cinderius.

 

 She's in agony, her body trembling. Her throat was scratched, her eyes were bloodshot, large tears were shed, and finally she vomited.

 

 We were taken aback by the strangeness of it all, and a small gap was created.

 

 That was fatal.





"What? Gown-san, look out!"(Cleo)





 





 Marin took out a self-defense knife from her pocket and closed in on him.

 

 And then...







"Kafu......!"(Knife inside the stomach)







 







 It was pierced deeply into his abdomen.


TL Note- Write R.I.P for Gown in the comments. Character are close to death in two of my novels, evil and this...........


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts