Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 22-: Go for it! Power of...
( TL By GUST )

Sephy's "work" usually continues every day.

 

 It goes on in light rain, wind, and hot weather. She takes a break during storms and typhoons. She also takes a break on days with heavy rain.

 

 It's dangerous. Of course.

 

 But for the most part, I can continue every day.


 


 By the way, do you remember?

 

 Sephy's "Ganbare! was hung on the large trees that grew in the village and on the wall of thorns that surrounded the perimeter.

 

 I wasn't one of those targets.

 

 But don't get me wrong. But don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean that Sephy doesn't feel the need to support me. There's a good reason.


 




 

 I was a walking weed before I evolved, and I couldn't grow too big because sometimes Sephy had to carry me around.

 

 Of course, Sephy listened to me.


"Yug, Sephy said, "Go for it! Do you want me to cheer you up?


 


 I said.

 

 I replied resolutely, "If it gets too big, Sephy won't be able to carry it. So I'll hold off for now.


 


 But that was a long time ago now.

 

 I've evolved into a Mana Torrent.

 

 Normally, when I'm with Sephy, I'm inhabiting the walking weed, so I have no problem supporting the main body. I would rather recommend it. For now, my immediate goal is to become the biggest tree in my village.

 

 So...


"Yug, go for it!


 


 Usual time.

 

 I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it, but I'm going to have to.

 

 As I temporarily returned my consciousness to my body, I felt a sense of power welling up from deep within my body as I received her magic.


"Ohhhh~!


 


 The intense sensation of every single cell in my body being activated is similar to what I feel when I level up.

 

 I had thought that it was probably the magic of the Grow Plant until I actually received Sephy's magic. Even if it wasn't, I thought it was a magic with the same effect.


 


 However, those guesses were wrong.


 


 Whenever I received a spell from Sephy, the values of [Life Force] and [Magic Force] increased, although the values were very small.

 

 These values had never risen before, except for level up.


 


 The current me is incapable of causing such a phenomenon. Or perhaps I should say that it is impossible to even with plant magic.

 

 It was not plant magic, but a mysterious power that could only be described as "magic.

 

 It is probably a special power that only high elves are allowed to have - or so the elders explained to me.


"How are you doing, Ygg?"


 


 Sephy asked me, and I thanked her as usual.


"Oh!  I feel so much better now!  Thanks, Sephy!


"Hmmm!"


 


 Sephy put on a smug look of satisfaction on her face.

 
My status 
 
[Level] 34 / 50

[Life Force] 1027/1027

[Magic power] 1415/1415

[Skill] "Photosynthesis", "Magic Sense", "Energy Drain", "Underground Stem Generation", "Seed Generation", "Vein Improvement", "Mutation", "Possession", "Warding".

[Attribute] Earth, Water

[Title] "Sage", "Friend of the High Elves", "Guardian Tree of the Elven Village", "Popularity", "Master Weapon Maker

[Divinity value] 167



 



 When I was a walking weed, every time I rose one level, both my 【Life Force】and 【Magic Power】increased by the same amount as the initial value - that is, the value at first level.

 

 However, it was a tiny number, like "2" or "3". As if it couldn't be the same as at that time, the range of increase was one-tenth of the initial value.

 

 Even so, the growth rate was 15 or 23 per level, which was incomparable to the growth rate before evolution.

 

 Well, that's why it's harder to level up.


 


 In addition to the values that increase with level up, I've been receiving Sephy's "encouragement" since I became a Mana Torrent, and as a result, I've reached my current values.

 

 Both [life force] and [magic power] increase with Sephy's "help", but the increased value is "1". The magic power tends to increase relatively easily, but the life force sometimes does not increase.

 

 Still, after a year and a few months of receiving magic every day, his magic power had increased by over 400 and his life force by nearly 400.

 

 I think that's pretty impressive.


 


 Well, that's how I arrived at my current figures.

 

 It's a huge difference from before the evolution. So far, I haven't encountered a situation where I would have to take the initiative in a fight, but if I did, I'm sure I'd be pretty strong.

 

 No, unlike Gou and the others, I can't move much, and I don't have many ways to attack, but if the enemy is close by, I think I can do a lot of things.


 


 




 

 I'm not sure how to use it except for when you're evolving, but it's a useful value to use when you're evolving.

 

 I'm not sure why, but I think it's more likely to go up after you evolve into a Manathrent.

 

 Then, after the werewolf tribe came to live here, the numbers went up all at once.


 


 It's a number that didn't go up at all when I was living alone in the forest, so I wonder if it's important to live with other people - may be not necessarily people, but people?


 


 Well, whatever.

 

 I'm looking forward to the next stage of evolution.


 


 Then there are the [titles].

 

 There are now several more.

 

 Let's take a look at the details of each.



[Title] "Guardian Spirit Tree of the Elven Village".

I'm not sure what to make of it. It is a sign of a spiritual tree that is with the elves. It slightly increases the effects of plant magic and makes it easier to gain the favour of the elves. Also, as long as it is in the home of the elves, its growth will be corrected.

[Effect] Increased favorability from elves. Plant magic effect increase, small. Increase in growth speed (small).



 



 The effect is similar to that of "Friends of the High Elves", and there is some overlap.

 

 The growth speed increase seems to speed up the level increase.





You are a popular person. You have something that shines brightly and is sought after by everyone. What that is may vary from person to person, but it's still your charm. When you become aware of your own charm and polish it, something special may awaken in you.

No special effects will be granted.



 



 Yeah, I know.

 

 I'm very popular with the elves and werewolves. I know.

 

 Shiny things are fruits, right?  I know.



"Master Weapon Maker.

What do you make, swords?  A spear?  A bow?  No, no. You create a number of weapons, not just one. You create excellent weapons whose performance is recognized by many people. Aim for it and study it further!  Until the day you are called the Hand of God.

[Effect] Weaponsmithing correction, minor.



 



 This is probably because I made mistletoe for him.

 

 Well, it doesn't feel so bad to be told that what you made is excellent, does it?

 

 No, but it's not about making weapons. What the hell do you want me to achieve?


 


 Well, I guess that's about the only thing that's changed since I evolved.

 

 I'd like to pat myself on the back and say that I've grown up, but the truth is that there are people who have grown and changed even more than I have.

 

 What?

 

 Of course, it's Goh-kun and the others.


"Yugoo, I'm going to the next place!"


"Oh, yeah, that's right. Let's go!


 


 When I was laughing while looking at the status screen, I was urged by a numbed Sephy.

 



 

 Once we had "enlisted" all the big trees in the village, the next step was the Wall of Thorns.

 

 And outside of the wall, there were countless Go-kuns, and now it was part of Sephy's "job" to watch them.

 

 That's why I'm going.

 

 I'm going to the Goh-kuns' place.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts