Evil Avalon

Chapter 14-Kaworu Hayase ②

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-3}

(Sponsor-Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

-- Kaworu Hayase's POV





 





 It was fortuitous that I met such wonderful friends as Yuma, Naoto, and Sakurako as soon as I entered the Adventurer's School.



 



 On my first day at the school, I had a chance to talk to Yuma -- actually, I talked to him -- and we got into a conversation about being an adventurer, and we ended up diving into a dungeon. I had a very productive time this past Saturday and Sunday.



 



 How should I become stronger and conquer dungeons from now on? 
how should I improve my grades and aim for A class? These were all problems that I was struggling with. It was a blessing to have a friend with whom I could seriously discuss these issues and encourage each other.



 



Yuma is courageous, ambitious, and a bundle of talent. He told me that he did not know much about swordsmanship, although he had been working out. But the way he defeated the goblins that attacked him so fiercely was magnificent and even dignified, and it was cool to see her stand firm against the D-class rogues. ...... I'm a maiden, and I can't help but be struck by such a sight. I'm sure you'll agree.

(TL:I don't)



 



 At first glance, Naoto looks like the top of a Buddha, but he is attentive, and being a gentleman is a big point in my reputation. . I also found out that he has a broad and deep knowledge of magic. As I only know swords, I am not familiar with magic. In the future, I may have to work with a sorcerer to become a top-notch adventurer. In that case, the experience of fighting with Naoto and the knowledge I can learn from him will be a great help.



 



 With all due respect to Sakurako, I didn't think I could expect much from her in the dungeons because of her fluffy appearance and personality. However, in melee combat, she showed a high level of athleticism that made it hard to believe that she was a dungeon novice, and she also used recovery magic and had a wide field of vision. Her talent is simply astounding. I think she may even have more talent than Yuma.



 



 



 



 Compared to such a wonderful group of people, I don't have much talent, and the only thing I have is kendo, which I have been practicing since I was a child. Even so, being able to discuss and contribute to the field of swordsmanship with everyone gave me an unparalleled sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. I thought that even such a me could be useful.



 



 However, if I continue like this, I will not be able to stay next to those who are full of talent. I have to work harder than ever so that I can continue to have a relationship with them that I can trust with my back. I'm going to have to work harder than ever before so that I can continue to have their back.





 

 





 

 However, today's orientation was just a round trip down the main street to the second floor. There's no real fighting, and we've already been down this road. There's nothing new here.



"The monsters on the first floor are weak, so I'd rather go to the third floor anyway."



 



 Yuma said a little boringly. It is true that we have already experienced leveling up, but this place is not enough for us. I'm sure the four of us can handle even the second floor.



"But we're breaking up after this, so why don't the four of us go hunting again afterwards?"

"Oh, I was thinking the same thing. How about you, Kaworu?"



  



 Naoto turns to me and asks. Of course, I want to.



"I've rented a good weapon and brought it with me. I'd like to accompany you."



 



 I smiled back at him in approval. We both chuckled as we walked step by step through the dungeon as if checking it out. As we look ahead to what's to come...



 



 --I see a well-dressed boy walking with his big toe. I felt a twinge in my stomach.



 



 



 



 It was last night.



 



 I had just come out of the bath and was about to do some prep work when the "stress" hit me.



 



 Sakurako brought me the shocking news that Sota had been defeated by a slime and had to be carried away. It seems that it was written on the bulletin board of the school, and it had become a rumor.



 



 Speaking of slime, if you're old enough to have your admission restrictions lifted, you can't possibly lose at first. Moreover, it is the weakest monster that even a child can defeat. And yet, what a mess. It's just hideous.



 



 The parents of the Narumi family were happy that Sota was safe, but they must have been heartbroken to see him in such a state. I felt a twinge of remorse, wondering if I should have trained him harder, but since he wasn't willing to do so, there was no point in saying anything.



 



 I picked him up again this morning, but he didn't seem to care about what happened last night, and he kept sighing absently, showing no sign of ambition. Shouldn't a student at an adventurer's school be more concerned about being defeated by a slime?



 



 But there are things that bother me as well.



 



 Sota, who had been so obsessed with me, has been quiet since the entrance ceremony, barely bothering me. Normally, he would call me pointlessly, come over unexpectedly, or force me to go on a date with him. I talked to him a little bit during Saturday morning practice, but he didn't look at me in a lecherous way or interrupt my dungeon dives with the youma.



 



 Even today, when he asked me to form a party, I was sure he was going to ask me out, but he never said a word to me.



 

 



 

 --Is it possible that he is no longer interested in me?



 

 



 

 No, if that's the case, he should return the "Marriage Contract Magic Book." As long as he have it in his possession, I am greatly vulnerable and cannot be defied. If he doesn't return it, it means that he still have an attachment to me.



 



 In addition, there is no reason why Sota, who hated hard work so much and never grew, would change so suddenly. In fact, right in front of me, he's stretching the bottom of his nose like that and looking so flattered. This is a dungeon, and we're in the middle of orientation, but he thinks it's date time. It's really pathetic.



 



 The girls on either side of him are ...... Omiya-san and Nitta-san, I think. I'm sure they couldn't help but notice that Sota was being shunned by his classmates, so they teamed up with him out of pity. They don't know what he's really like. Should I warn them not to become victims of sexual harassment even after this?



 



 Huh. I can't stop sighing just thinking about him.



 



 I want to work hard to become a top-notch adventurer, and I also want to be able to fall in love freely. I don't want to take time for Sota. I need to find the location of the marriage contract spellbook that binds me as soon as possible and stop worrying about the future.



 



 So far, I haven't been able to find any clues. Maybe it's because I dislike Sota so much that I've been too distant from him. Maybe I should be patient and approach him to get him in a good mood. But I can't stand the way he looks at me. ......



 



 The best thing to do is to make friends with her sister, Hanano, and go to Narumi's house without hesitation. ...... Recently, even if I talk to Hanano, she doesn't respond well and I may even be hated. .. She longs for her brother, Sota, so she may have noticed my dislike of Sota.


 This is exactly what the future challenges are.

TL Note- I let my inner thoughts come out on this Chapter (Honestly I don't like her) . Once again I thank Krazey for making this sponsored Chapter possible and more are coming soon(Expect more tomorrow as I also need to sleep).

Next

Prev

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I want to see her regretting face so much.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Krazey for the chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L kaworu tbh I hope she regretted it well anyway thanks Krazey for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. No me gusta kaworu
    No por qué odie a butao
    Butao lo tiene merecido,obvio el anterior,el nuevo no
    Odio a kaworu por su comportamiento infantil
    Kaworu solo se junta con sus amigos para sentirse alguien y no para buscar fuerza
    Básicamente quiere depender de los demas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts