Evil Avalon

 

Chapter 11-Weakest Butao

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-3(last)}


(TL:By Rafael)

(Sponsor-d3led)

 Sota~Kaworu's here to pick you up~" my mother called from the first floor. seems that he had made a mysterious promise to go to school with his childhood friend Kaworu every day since he was in junior high school, and that is still the case even after he entered the adventurer's school.  I'm so ...... lucky to have such a beautiful girl come to pick me up.



 



 I hurriedly put on my uniform and walked down the stairs to find Kaworu waiting for me with his arms crossed, not frowning but not in a good mood.



"You're late, Sota. ...... Well, okay, let's go then.

"Oh, yeah."



 



 Turning her  long hair DashingImmediately Kaworu starts walking. When I lined up side by side thinking that I would walk side by side together, she speeded up as if refusing it. So I walked a little behind without saying anything. If you don't like it so much, why do you come to pick me up in a lawful manner? Well, even though I went to school, I didn't care because it was only a few hundred meters away and I didn't have enough time to talk about it. I have to be grateful that I can go to school together.


 



 But. I wondered why she was glancing at me from earlier. She's walking in front of me, so it's easy to tell by the way he turns around. When our eyes meet, she suddenly turns her face away. Could it be that she's fallen in love with Butao all over again? What the heck.



 



 I walked through the city in the springtime, thinking about such convenient things. Today's morning air is a little chilly, but it's a gentle temperature for my sweaty, obese body. Eighty percent of the cherry trees have already fallen, and there are only a few cleaners cleaning up the fallen petals. Most of the students live in dormitories, so not many of them pass through the main gate on their way to school.







 







 As I put my shoes away in the shoe box, I was deeply moved by the thought that today was the start of my real school life - for the second time - and some people were looking at me and whispering. As I walked into the classroom with Kaworu, stroking my hair with a hand comb, I wondered if I had fixed my sleeping habit. ......



"I'm not sure what to say. I heard you lost to a slime."



 



 A classmate, whose name I don't know yet, spoke to me.



"Slime?"

"You lost to a slime on the first floor of the dungeon and had to be rescued."



 



 Yeah. Yesterday, to my surprise, I was rescued. I found myself lying in the infirmary of the Adventurer's Guild. It seems that when they found him, he had been beaten by several slimes. Thanks to my thick fat, I had only light bruises and no other abnormalities, and I was able to leave immediately. When I left, he complained to me, "You were so heavy, it was hard work! No, it's more than that."



"What, does everyone know about this?"

"The rest of the class saw the rescue workers coming out with you. The whole school's talking about it."

"Damn, how can you lose to a slime when even a kid can beat it?

"Seriously, it's too dangerous."



 



It's not that I lost to the slime, it's that I shot a big move for the sake of experimentation and somehow it worked, depleting my MP. It's not that I was defeated by the slime, it's that my vision went dark and I fainted afterwards.



 



 Even though it was ....... If you're not familiar with the game, and if this is unknown information - which it probably is - it could be reason enough to aim for your life in this dangerous world of terrorists. Well, the crazier it sounds, the better. Well, it's more likely that they'll think I'm crazy.



"Oh, yeah. I've been feeling a little under the weather."



 



 I'll try to be bland here and just cover it up. But my classmates would not stop chasing me.



"Hey, hey, there's a limit to how low you can go in the grade, so don't drag down class E."

"Yeah, and you smell like a ......

"You look like a pig. From now on you're a pig."

"Butao. Gahahaha*."

(TL:This is how bullies laugh)



(Oh, man, they're looking at me like I'm a pig. I'm so embarrassed.)



 



 When Kaworu was on her way to school,......, she glanced at me with a look of contempt on her face, perhaps because she knew that I had lost to the slime? If she had told me, ...... no, the rumor had already spread and even if she told me, it won't change the situation in any way.



 



 Also, I'm sure it wasn't at this point that they gave me the nickname Butao. Not everything is as it seems in the game, is it?  Well, it's only a matter of time before I'm called Butao, so what does it matter?



 



 I really don't know why it was triggered, though. The "Vacuum Rupture Shock" that I chose to test is not a skill that is in my skill set, and I don't even have enough MP to activate it. If that's the case, then there's a reason why Jormungandr didn't activate: ......





"Homeroom is about to begin. Take your seats."



 



 Mr. Murai, the homeroom teacher, came to think about various things. .He wrote out today's schedule on the whiteboard.



"I'm going to ask you to introduce yourself now. After that, we'll have an orientation. We'll introduce the school's class system and facilities. After that, I'll explain how to enter the dungeon. I've heard that some of you have already been in the ...... dungeon."



 



 Murai-sensei said while looking at me. The class burst into laughter. Hehe.



"Then introduce yourself. Let's start from the front of the hallway."



 



 Unlike classes A to D, which are for internal students who went up the escalator from the middle school, class E is for external students who started high school. As for me, I'm an ex-salaryman from another world.



 



 Let's have them introduce themselves and review the Dan Eku characters. So, the first of the E class is...





"I'm Yuma Akagi. I'm from a place called Higashi Junior High School in Tokyo. My weapon is a one-handed sword, and I aspire to be a Warrior."



 



 This handsome guy with short red hair is the main character of Dan-Eku, Akagi-kun. If you train and grow up, you can get a very powerful special job as a hero. However, as the customized characters have become the most powerful through several DLCs, the main character has become an unused character. However, he is still very blessed and strong in terms of status. He is the character to watch most closely, as his future actions could lead to some nasty events.





"My name is Sakurako Sanjo. I'm from Hokkaido. I'm an aspiring Priest. I can use both blunt weapons and canes. I'm looking forward to working with you.



 



 Sanjo-san, aka Pink-chan, was one of the heroines of Dan-Eku and was very popular. She's a little chubby at the moment, but as she gets tossed around in the dungeons, she's going to get bonkier.



 



 And after the DLC was added, she can also be used as the main character, and she can take on handsome guys and has her own scenario. In BL mode, she can also become a sorceress. Naturally, her abilities are very high, and she is a very powerful character, even more so than Akagi. It's hard to imagine from her cute appearance.





" Naoto Tachiki, It's hard to imagine from my cute appearance. Born in Chiba. My aspiration is to be a [Wizard]. I look forward to working with you in the future.



 



 Tateki-kun is Akagi-kun's roommate in the same dormitory. He is from a samurai family and has the air of a high-ranking person. It is easy to be misunderstood because of his stiff atmosphere, but he is a very friendly and considerate boy. The pairing of the cheerful Akagi and the slightly shadowy Tachiki has made many rotten girl fans swoon, and he can be captured in BL mode.





" Hayase Kaworu. I'm from Kanagawa and I want to be a Warrior. My weapon is a sword. Nice to meet you."



 



 Kaworu is one of the heroines, a girl with super high specs in both looks and abilities. In Kaworu's route, Butao appears as a villain. Keep an eye on the progress of scenarios and events related to her, as I may be forced to leave school if the scenario goes on.



 



 Also, Butao and she live next door to each other, and we've known each other since childhood. Even though she hates him, they have a lot of contact and go to school together. It's hard to tell if they are close or far apart in terms of their relationship. However, I don't want to sexually harass her or appear to harass her from my side, so I don't have to be so pessimistic about my relationship with her.



 



 More importantly, my inner pig-o-mind is saddened when she and Akagi talk in a friendly manner. If left unchecked, it will cause me to fall into negative thoughts as well, so I should take care of it in moderation.



 



 And in another sense, I have to be careful.





"Ku-Kuga ......  Kotone. From Aichi. Weapons will be dagger and bow. [Archer] is my Aspiring."



 



 She is a key quest character in the main quest "Kuga's Rebellion". She is a Japanese who looks mature with a haircut, but she is a Japanese-American who moved into the school hiding her identity as being from an American intelligence gathering unit. As you progress through her events, you'll be forced to choose between taking down the terrorists with her or taking her down for trying to extract information from you. It would be dangerous to approach her carelessly now.



 



 Incidentally, there's a reason why I've been saying I don't want to get a high level job, but only want to get a middle level job. In this world, only a handful of top adventurers can get a high level job, and it's not realistic to want a high level job. But still, some people do.





" Katsuyuki Mashima my  weapon is a sword, and my  goal is to become a samurai!"
 
" I'm looking for a fellow rearguard!"

"Oh, I don't need you."



 



 I was told while looking at me. This means that no one will be able to form a party with me, so I have to make up for it somehow ....... But the warrior class. I'll have to be careful when dealing with the privileged class.





 





 Next up is a girl I'm personally interested in.



"My name is Satsuki Omiya. I'm from Kochi. I plan to use a grimoire or mace as a weapon, and I want to be a wizard. Let's all do our best!"



 



 She is a cute little girl with her hair pulled up low on both sides and pigtails hanging down. In the game, she is the chairperson of the E class, and she tries to organize the class to deal with the pressure from the upper class, but she fails and is frustrated when she is spotted by the upper classmen and the factions. Will she really be able to do that in this world as well? ......





 





 After that, the self-introductions continue. There are a lot of beautiful men and women in my class, including the main character. This makes my appearance stand out from the crowd, but I guess I shouldn't worry about that.



 



 Finally, it was my turn. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, I think I'll go with [Priest], which isn't too crazy status-wise.



"I'm Narumi Sota. I'm from Kanagawa. I used to use a bat as a weapon. My aspiration is to be a [Priest]. Nice to meet you!"



 



 I put out a side piece to try to get some laughs, but I was met with whispers like, "A bat  ......," "......He is the weakest man in history," "......," "Losing to a slime? I can hear the whispering of cold voices, "......", "It's only a Butao......". Hey, Butao has nothing to do with this.



 



 Huh. It seems that high school life for the second time is going to be very difficult. ......



"So let's move on to the orientation. Follow me so we don't get sidetracked.



 



 We're going to take a look around the outside facilities, Murai-sensei said. As the students of class E stood up in unison, I thought about the orientation and followed the teacher around the school 

TL Note- With this the sponsored chapters are finished we thank the patron d3led for these chapters and welcome other if they want to support us and sponsor Chapters.On a side note bullying sucks.


Comments

  1. I am just waiting for him to level up and she those classmate's reactions then. The more contempt they have now the more fun it would be later, hehe hehe heheheheheheheheheheheheh.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me the strength to continue

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts