A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 5
Chapter 1-Maki and Marin

{BONUS CHAPTER}

(TL:By Rafael)

"Yes. Carefully and slowly - take a deep breath and increase your magic power."(Marin)

"Phew~......!"(Maki)





 





 A week has passed since the commotion.

 

 Maki and Marin are getting along since Maki helped her to solve the problem. In addition to this, they are also very close, perhaps because they share some of the same feelings.



"Huh. ..Phew~....!"(Maki)

"That's good. Maki has a very good sense of mana!"(Marin)

"Haha! Thank you!"(Maki)



 



At the moment, Marin, an expert in healing magic, was showing Maki the ropes. Although I have the edge in magic control skills, there is no one who can match her as a saint when it comes to healing magic.
 

 So, I decided to watch over her unless she asked for help.

 

 And more than anything, I was honestly happy that Marin had a friend.



"Good for you both."(Cleo)



 



 I muttered to myself.

 

 When I first met Marin, she was the kind of girl who was always crying by herself.

 

 In addition to me, Aruna and Liliana have been the only ones to exchange words with her since we joined the school, although I had the impression that they were always arguing with each other.



 



 That's why I'm even happier.

 

 As one of her friends, I congratulated her on her happiness.



"But how long are you going to stay here? Marin."(Cleo)

"....... What do you mean, how long?"(Marin)



 



But on the other hand, there was something that worried me.

 

 This is because of Marin's family home, the Cinderius family. It's a little bit special, and I'm sure they're looking for Marin with all their might right now.

 

 When she tilted her head, I told her, "I'm not sure about how the house would respond, especially  because it is Marin."



I said to her, "Aren't you worried about the family, especially your father?"



 



 The saint replied



"I appreciate your concern. But I feel more at home here than there. But I feel more comfortable here than there, because I can stretch out without anyone watching me. ......"(Marin)

"Surveillance ......?"(Cleo)

"No, don't worry about it!"(Marin)



 



 I furrowed my brow at the disturbing words.

 

 But she smiled, so I decided not to pursue the matter too deeply.



"I see. ....... Then you can stay here as long as you like, Marin."(Cleo)

"Thank you, Cleo."(Marin)



 



 She then turned back to Maki again.



"Now then, let's resume our training!"(Marin)

"Yes, please!"(Maki)



 



 She then began to train Maki's healing magic.

 

 Maki obeyed, laughing occasionally as she received instruction. They were like real sisters, and it made me smile to watch them.



 



 I took a breath and thought







"I wish these days would continue."(Cleo)

TL Note- Mc is seeing the silent before the storm.  A Bonus Chapter as I would have my exams in October ,so to make things balanced, Well surprise a volume 5 begins and this novel has 28 novels and still ongoing, the author is taking a short break though. 


Comments

  1. When she tilted her head, I told her, "I'm not sure about how the house would respond, especially beacsue it is Marin."

    it should be because

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wish these days would continue."(Cleo)
    Dude, that's a flag~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts