The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 15-: Test the power of the dragon
( TL By GUST )


Cold sweat flowed down my face.

 

 The pressure I felt was nothing compared to when I faced Killer Tiger the other day.

 

 Even though I'm not doing anything, just staring at him, I feel like I'm going to faint just from that.



 



 The king of the sky.

 

 Lord of the sky.

 

 The one who destroys the world.



 



 The most powerful species...... of dragon.



"Why is there a dragon here ......?

"Maybe that dragon is a bad guy?"

"That's...... the case, is it?



 



 Even at a time like this, Kanade's fast pace allowed me to regain my composure a bit.



 



 The story we heard was that 'someone' was running rampant on the bridge.

 

 It wouldn't be such a story if a dragon had appeared.



 



 Or rather, if dragons were the opponent, it would not be the Guild's turn.

 

 That's where the country comes in.

 

 It's beyond what a single adventurer can do.



"Oh!"



 



 Kanade shouted in surprise.

 

 I rolled my eyes, too.



 



 Suddenly, the dragon was enveloped in light.

 

 The light that enveloped the dragon became smaller and smaller ......

 

 Eventually, it took on the shape of a person.



"...... Transformed?"



 



 When the light cleared, there was a girl.



 



 She was probably about the same age as Kanade,......15.

 

 

 

 Her hair is so long that it almost reaches her feet.

 

 The crisp expression on her face gives the impression that she is strong-minded.



 



 However, she is not completely in human form.

 

 There were slight traces of horns and a tail ...... of a dragon.



 



 The girl pointed at the stunned me and said.



"You're an adventurer, aren't you?

"What ......?"

"Are you even listening to me?

"Oh, ......, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was just startled.

"If you can hear me, why don't you answer me? You're an adventurer, aren't you, ......?

"Yeah, I am.



 



 First of all, I need some information right now.

 

 I nodded my head, deciding to answer the girl's question honestly.




"You guys let's play a game."

"...... game? What do you mean?

"A game is a game. Don't you understand?  I'm talking about a contest of strength.

"No, I know what it means....... What I'm asking is why are you doing it?

"Because I want to!



 



 ...... No, I can't understand you.

 

 I'm not sure what to say.



"I'm not sure what to say...... Are you a Red Dragon, by any chance?"



 



 Her behaviour certainly feels like one. 



"Oh, you know about my race?"

"Yes, I do. Red dragons are famous for their eagerness to fight.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a battle fanatic. I mean, you're a cat spirit, aren't you?

"Yes, I am. I'm Kanade of the Cat Spirit Tribe. Nice to meet you!

"I'm Tania of the dragon tribe! If you insist, I can give you my regards.



 



 I can't believe she got the dragon's name from .......

 

 Kanade's communication skills are unbelievable.



 



 I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what's going on.



"In the event that you're looking for the best of the best, you'll find a lot of options.

Don't call me "you" or "the ruffian" or anything like that. I have a great name, Tania.

"Can I call you by your...... name?

"Yes. I'll make a special exception.

"So you're saying...... Tania is the one responsible for the rampage on the bridge?

"I'm not sure I'd call her the culprit, but...... I think we're pretty much on the same page.



 



 It was easily acknowledged.



 



 This is...... troubling.

 

 I'm not sure what to say.



 



 I had no idea that the other party was a dragon.......

 

 How can I accomplish such a request?


"You guys, Fight with me."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on here....... Why is Tania doing this?

"I'm pretty sure the Red Dragon has some sort of annoying code.



 



 Unexpectedly, Kanade answered.



"When you turn fifteen, you have to travel to become a full-fledged, strong and respectable dragon, right? There is such a rule.

"Oh, you know a lot about it, don't you? Did you say ...... Kanade?

"Yes, it's Kanade.

"Hmmm... ...... enough opponents for a top-notch adventurer and a strong cat spirit tribe ......!"

"So, wait a minute ...... maybe, just maybe ...... you're picking fights with passing adventurers here to get stronger?"

"Yes, but?"



 



 She answered with a straight face!



"I'm sure you'll agree with me.  But if you mean a strong dragon, then it's easy to understand. First, we will train with humans. Humans are surprisingly strong. Sometimes, there are even heroes who can defeat the Demon Lord. And ...... for that reason, I also learned the magic to transform into a human.

"So I found a big bridge that looked like a good place for a ...... duel, so I decided to stay there. ......?

"You're right. You're not a person who knows what she's talking about.



 



 This girl is too random. ...... In a way, she's like Kanade.

 

 I don't know.

 

 How can a dragon tribe train against a human? ......

 

 I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing.



 



 But I'm sure he's very serious about it. ......

 

 I'm not sure what to make of this.



"By the way, ...... when a dragon like you shows up, there's usually a rumour. ......

"Oh, you mean that?  I'm not an idiot either. Normally, I take human form from the start. Today, I felt two unbelievable signs, so I rushed down to ......, and that's why I was able to see my true form.

"I see. ...... Can I ask you one more question?

"What?

"I couldn't get much information on you, but have you threatened any of your opponents?

"I'm not that savage. I'm not that savage. But yes, ...... all the people I've lost to have been depressed, saying things like, "I can't believe I lost to a kid like ....... I'm so sorry. I'm an adult now."

"...... Oh, I see."



 



 They didn't want to admit that they lost to a girl

 

 I understood why all the adventurers who had been beaten back had been so dejected.



"Are we done here?  Then let's have a match!  Let's see what you can do!

"What?  No, no, wait a minute!  We didn't mean it like that. ...... I don't think I'm good enough to be your opponent, let alone Kanade.

"What's that?  Humility?  You're a human, but you're a top-notch adventurer, right?

"No. No, I just became an adventurer a few days ago. I'm a newbie. ......

"You can't fool me with a lie like that. My instincts tell me that you are an adventurer with extraordinary powers. I'm a good judge of character, even when I look like this.

"I'm sure ...... Tania saw through Rain's Beast Tamer talent. I'm not sure what to make of that.

"It's a misunderstanding, even if you say so. ......

"But Rain is a great adventurer, a great person.  I think he has the talent to be an adventurer, not just a beast tamer. I'm sure you'll agree.



 



 Even Kanade agreed with Tania.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.



"I'm not sure what to say.  I don't care if it's two against one.



 



 What should I do?

 

 Tania is very motivated.

 

 She was already in position.



"Let's give up, Rain. I think we're going to have to fight this out."

"But, you know,...... you're dealing with a dragon,...... the strongest kind of dragon.

"You know, I'm the strongest kind of dragon, too.

"We could be in danger.

"Rain will protect you. I trust her.

"That's very kind of you to say. ......

"No?

"As long as you can. ...... No. I'll definitely protect Kanade, no matter what happens to me. That's my duty as a Beast Tamer.

"I'm sure you're right.



 



 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 I want to hold my head and grieve, but ......



 



 I'm not sure what to do.

 

 It's a good idea to do what you can.



 



 It's okay....... I'm not alone now.

 

 I'm not alone.




Comments

Popular Posts