Instant Messiah

              
 Volume 1
Chapter 1- Prologue 
(TL: By Luffy)

 The evening on that day. It was fall, and yet I still remember how cold it was.

"I kept you waiting. To stand here in such a place"

It ends with this.
It was quite light as I picked it up, but I finally found this last piece.
It’s light weight annoyed me, and although no one was watching, I decided to use both hands to hold it.

The rain has been falling since yesterday.
The ground underfoot is sludgy, and yet, the surroundings was still filled with that distinct smell.

No it's different.

 Maybe I'm just sick. I can't get rid of this bloody smell anymore.


 Humorously, I  lean back as if I am holding a gigantic load in front of me, and walks with bow legged manner.

 Even though it's the same  village where I've lived for many years, it looks like something else, but I still have some vestiges, so I arrived at my destination without reluctance.


"I finally found my dad. Sorry for being late, mom."


 With that said, I gently placed my father's head next to my mother in the communal graveyard,Although I say grave, it’s just a hole with all the other villagers already put inside before.

My father's head ,It was trampled and kicked many times, and although it was distorted and squeezed out, it was still my dad.



 Dad was just a hero.

 He went to face them first and was the one who died first.

 He didn't even bought ten seconds.

 But undoubtedly ,He was a hero.



 I Look into the hole. This will be the last time I see everyone.


 The person I found earlier may be feeling heavy because they are  at the bottom,I'm sorry.


 Until the end, Yuri, Hannah, and Gusto .I couldn't find any of their fragments. sorry.


 Only being able to find my dad's head. It must be the favouritism of being his son.

 

 I'm sorry everyone. It's cramped, but be patient.


 But being close to each other will at least won't make you feel lonely?


 With that in mind, I was relieved that the tomb could finally be dressed up and began to cover everyone with soil.

 It's covered with soil, and everyone's appearance is gradually hidden, but for some reason, their appearance is vividly remembered.


"Mikku, I've put Natsu next to you. You didn't know, but Natsu wasn't whole. Oh, I can't lie."


"Tina-san, I'm sorry I had to look at you naked. Maybe you were in the middle of the bath,  But you're still beautiful."


"Pola, you didn't return the book you lent me after all. Well, I ended up borrowing many things  too."


"Still, everyone went to the spirit side, I might be a little  jealous"


"... Still, it's too early. I think Tony was just born. Was there even a order"


 It's my fault that there are many words coming from my mouth. I got a fist from my dad when I talked like this and messed up during the meal.

 I shouldn't have had the habit of talking to myself.


 I wanted someone to ask, even if no one was listening.

 There is no one anymore.


 Oh, but my finger hurts. Agricultural tools and other things that could be used were taken up by them, and I had to dig a hole by by hand. I only have two nails left.

My muscles become stiff from having to carry the hands, feet and everything else of everyone who left.


 It's raining.


 It's cold.


"Oh, I wish it rained earlier ..."


" Then it would have been a little easier to dig a hole."


"I may have been able to make personal graves for everyone."


"I mean, it's really cold."


"Oh, it's so noisy."


"No, but everyone is sly."


"Isn't it sly? I'm sorry."


"... Don't be quiet say anything. I'm the only talking, it's like I am  an idiot."


"Anyone, can someone say something."



 Please answer me . Please listen to me.

 

 I did my best. Even though it was cold, I sweated a lot because I was digging a hole, and everyone was quite heavy.


 Please praise me.


 ...... It's evm okay to scold.


 While muttering alone and resenting various things, I returned everyone to the earth properly.


 There were no tears.


 After covering it with soil, I rolled a large stone on the tomb and carved everyone's name.

 I was lonely because my name wasn't there, so I carved my name.

 ...... Good.Becaue there is no one left to call me by my name anymore.


 --It was hard to find all the people in the village.


 It was a depressing task, and every time I found one, I vomited.

 Above all, it was scattered all over the place, so if I did it without thinking, it would take three days.


 I finally settled down, and I wondered if this was all right for the time being.


 Wrapped in a shabby blanket on the wreckage of my bed, the wreckage of my house.

 The smell of the wreckage of my dad, mom, and everyone remained, but I didn't want to let it go, so I put the blanket back on my head.

 After all, the smell was physiologically unbearable and I vomited.


 ...... It can't withstand the rain, and it's cold after all.


 I'm hungry.

 I wonder if I  will have any  rice to eat from tomorrow.


 Hey, mom.

Next 

Comments

Popular Posts