Evil Avalon

Chapter 4-Kaworu Hayase ①

――Kaworu Hayase's point of view ――


(TL: By Rafael)
 (TL: Click the next button below to read the next Chapter , the next button will be at the end if Chapter after the TL note)

 Although I was relieved that the entrance ceremony was over, I was still very dissatisfied with the fact that Sota Narumi, who was my childhood friend and my fiance even though I don't want him to be, had passed this adventurer school even though he was the last. At the same time, I have an itchy feeling. Doesn't his presence depress the honour and dignity of this school?



(I thought I could finally get away from him)



  The biggest reason for which I  entered the adventurer school was because I wanted to be  an adventurer I  always longed for. However, the next biggest reason was to be able to get away from him. Even so.



 It was still good when I was little. I believed that his personality which was subservient, twisted, and lazy,  would eventually change.



 However, from the time I entered junior high school, I began to see that his nasty sticky eyes was drawn towards my chest. In the last 1-2 years,  he saw me as if I were his property. I was humiliated by his acts of sexual harassment, and I always felt a looming fear when I was in junior high school.



 Both of us passed the adventurer's school-exam recently, the parents of the Narumi family asked me, "Would you like to teach Kaoru-chan's favorite swordsmanship to our Sota?" My stress is climbing new levels every day. I really wanted to decline them, but I had to accept it because it was their request and  I have been indebted to them since I was little.



 I couldn't help it, so I went out to teach him, but it was a totally useless endeavour. In his case , he can't even move properly with such a obese  body and he also gives up immediately. It was a pre-existing problem.



 That's why I tried to start with a diet and prepared a well-balanced diet with less sugar and fat for him to follow . Even though he was eating a lot of snacks in the shadows, and even when I invited him to run early in the morning, he didn't feel like running at all.



 He promised me to do a practice together today, but ... He don't seem to be motivated about it. I've tried my best for the last two weeks, but it's definitely a waste of time. Why did he have  pass the adventurer school, which is said to be the most difficult thing to do? I would like to raise a detailed inspection to see if the interviewer's eyes were knot holes or not.



 It doesn't matter if you are not motivated. I'm just doing it with a sense of duty because my parents asked me to do it. There is no love here. But this is my limit. I will have to work hard from now on, so I wouldn't have the time to take care of him.



 

 --that's why, ・My Finace・ title must be resolved as soon as possible.



 

  I can't help but be surprised at his obsession due to which he has followed me so far, but I'm absolutely sorry for him because I am not getting married to him. Of course, I feel sorry for the parents of the Narumi family. However, I am a maiden and have a desire to be connected with my husband by love. His appearance could be improved, so even if I close my eyes, it's absolutely impossible to tolerate that unimproved, lazy and subservient personality.



 I must break your engagement at all costs. …… But it is necessary to grasp the whereabouts of the “marriage contract spellbook” to destroy it. Although I  habe been in the Narumi family for many years and has been investigating, it seems to be missing and does not have a tail. There are no clues and no progress.



 As long as the marriage contract is  there, I can't go against him. It's only a matter of time before he gives an obscene command to devour my body. When I think about it, I just get impatient and frustrated.



(Oh, if he only he was a brave and spirited man like him)

(TL:Looks like our mc will wear a green hat if he dosn't step up his game)

 Just a while ago, he repelled the bad D-class students and became the center of the class. Did he say his name was Akagi?



 Those eyes full of self-confidence, noble behavior. Looking at the positive attitude of trying to become stronger, make my rough and turbulent heart calms down.



 Then I was made to recognize the big difference between him(Souta) and him(Akagi), and she once again sighed deeply .
TL Note-So things look bad for our MC but nonetheless the story is interesting. One of the readers asked me to increase the releases to twice a week to make it more engaging, I totally agree but I am also Translating two more series along with Evil Avalon(do check them out { After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students. And  ;A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched} )   but still I tried to translate a Chapter and after seeing this Chapter's size .. I translated it so I won't make any promises but will try hard to increse the release speed.Do join discord to pester me to release more chapters by clicking here
PS: Just found out someone wrote a review for this novel and I was very happy as he liked the story but what was surprising that he wrote my site has virus and people should read my Translations not from my site but from somewhere else ... I want to tell you guys it was popup and redirect ads our site used to have in our chapter listed before 2 august . We have now remove them so chapters after 1 August won't have those ads so I assure you our site doesn't have any virus ,don't promote those sites who stole Translations from actual Translators by writing it in your review. 



Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for when the situation takes a 180 degree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think would be better if their relationship ends, and then she will regret it so much, that will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts