Evil Avalon

Chapter 3-Handsome Hero

(TL:By Rafael)

The contact information and explanations in the home room are over, and it is open for today. Next class will start next Monday.




 Some of my classmates who want to dive into the dungeon are gathering to discuss their party structure. Nobody has dungeon dive experience yet, and their job should be [Newbie], so it seems that everyone will go around and crowd hit. The shallow hierarchy that even beginners can go to is not wrong because it is quicker to hit with everyone than to think of a configuration with a recovery role and a support role because the enemy is very  weak at the current level.




 Speaking of me, I have only incomprehensible skills, and this body shape. Even if I call out to join a party no one will take me in their party. I think I'll dive solo for a while, no, it's good to dive, but I have to think about dropping this extravagant excess  meat. Suddenly, the crowd separated a person with his men came to the classroom.




"E-class dropouts! This is the person who rules the D-class, Isamu Kariya. From now on, I will select you and put you under our control. Tell me your status and skills."




 On the first day of enrollment, there will be no omissions, but the slender entourage A,  begins to talk about what he wants. The introduced Kariya himself is standing on the podium with his arms folded and his eyes closed quietly.




 By the way, there was such an event at the beginning of the game. I think it was a duel event in which happens after a month, with the protagonist  in order to protect the girls who were noticed by these guys.




"Hey,dropouts  don't make Kariya wait. First, show your status."




He said so while pointing out to a boy student who was nearby. However, the boy seem to be dissatisfied with the sudden orders.




"Why do I have to show my status to  you all of a sudden?"




 Then, the eyes of the other entourage B, who is fat and does not look much different from me ,changes, and the stagnant air that makes one suffocate dominates the place.




"... Hey. We're not asking, we're ordering, huh?"




 Is this the "Aura" of the strong man due to the level difference? The intimidating feeling of being blown by a beast at a close distance is directed.




 The level goes up if you defeat monsters in the dungeon and collect a certain amount of experience points, but at the same time HP (Physical fitness) or STR (Strength) It will be greatly strengthened physically, and you will be able to be a superhuman.




 This physical strengthening is effective only inside the dungeon or within a range of about 150m from the entrance of the dungeon, provided that the place is filled with "demons" drifting from the dungeon. That place which is full of magic is called "magic field".




 On the contrary, if you are outside the magic field, you will not be physically strengthened, but the adventurer school building is designed to cover the entrance to the dungeon, and this classroom is also inside the magic field. In other words, the physical strengthening by raising the level will appear here.




 It would be intimidating to let the Aura hang down in that physically strengthened state,  ... Poorly, the intimidated schoolboy has shrunk in front of this entourage.




"Ah ... uh, this is  ..."


"If you don't show it   quickly,  don't blame us for bullying the weak. After all, the E class are all level 1 [Newbie] right?"




  Classes A to D are escalator groups from the middle school. They have been leveling up as early as  for three years in dungeons, which are generally only available for people over the age of 15. Even if we, who have never leveled up fight with such people, there will be no match as difference in ability so much that we can be lightly blown off with their one punch.




"Next,the  fatty there! Show me your status!"




 B, who is fat and has long hair, points me a fat sating fat ... but he is also a fatty himself. I'm not going to argue on that though, so I showed my status from the terminal.




"Well, what's this low status and skill that seems to be unusable. You are too much of a small fish! Next, you there."




 Yes, I've been certified as a small fish ... well, though. From now on, I'll level up and be unmatched! don't regret this later fatty!




 When  I was doing  shadow boxing against B in my heart, a girl with loose pink hair was nominated next. Oh yeah, Will this child be noticed?




 She is the heroine of DunEx and an important character that can also be selected as the heroine. Sakurako Sanjo, commonly known as "Pink-chan". Big breasts that are easy to get close to and charming. The mature atmosphere stirs up the asylum of all men.




 As a heroine, there is also a scenario where you can take a lot of men and form reverse harem, and conversely, it seems scary to turn her into an enemy, so it can be said that she is one of the characters that  I should keep at a  distance .




"You're cute. Your ability is ... level 1 and subtle, but I'll put your name in our party but it is a special privilege only for you."


"Um, um ..."




 Entrouge A who looks into the frightening Pink-chan's face without hesitation. Then entourage C with a sneaky look tries to grab her shoulders--




"She  doesn't like that"




 A boy student with a well-organized face that you can't see anywhere else stops his stretched arm towards the girl.




 Burning bright red hair and golden eyes. The people around him are frightened as if they were under unfathomable pressure, even though they should have a smile on their faces.




"Who are…..?"


"I'm E-class Akagi. I'm level 1 now, but I'm planning to become the strongest in this school."

(TL: Hero enters the story)



 The entourage burst into laughter at his sudden declaration. Still, I wonder if he is quite confident. There is no anger or sadness on Akagi's face, and he has a great mentality to keep smiling when he is being ridiculed.




 Yes, he is the main character of DunEx, Yuma Akagi. Even with  the initial value of level 1 he has an unusually high status, and if he proceeds with the quest,he can get a powerful job called [Brave]. With a sweet and handsome face  he can capture more than 10 heroines at the same time. In many ways, he is a superhuman.


(TL:Comment F for our MC)


 When I was using him as the main character in the game, I liked the stoic and ambitious appearance while keeping it refreshing, but now that I'm a pig, I think he is just a bad guy. I mean, could I be purged by this guy ...




 Kariya opened his closed eyes and stared at Akagi, perhaps because the E-class student who was looking down on him said that he will become the strongest.




"An ignorant guy who doesn't even know what an adventurer is ...


"Kah, Mr. Kariya. It can't be helped, he is an E-class miscellaneous fish."




 Kariya is angry with a blue streak on his temples. The sacred entourage tries to calm him down. This guy is by far the strongest in the D class.




"You want to be the strongest in person. Then ... you won't have a problem  to have a duel after a month?"


"..."




 I wonder if he is checking the schedule, Kariya provokes Akagi with a quiet tone while looking at the screen of his terminal. The entourage, who thought that they would go wild with anger, are relieved to see Kariya's calm attitude.




(Up to this point, the flow of the events  is the same as the game)




 This Kariya event is not a scenario on the main story, but a sub-event. Not a compulsory acceptance event.




 If this provocation is received, it will be a duel event at the arena exactly  one month later. If the protagonist wins there, the heroines of this class will become a little more attracted to him  and it  will  lead to the development  into a B-class ruler event behind this. If you do not receive it, it will be treated as an event failure at that point, and the heroine's favorability will drop slightly as you have received the challenge and lost the duel.




 If so, I think it's okay to accept it, but there is a big problem that it is difficult to beat Kariya unless you are a veteran player who knows all about the game. Simply put, this event is "for the second round."




 Efficiently raise the level in a short period of one month, equip the equipment, and establish a fighting style aiming at the key points and counters while overlooking the opponent's weapon characteristics and skills. He's an opponent who can be  finally  defeated after doing so much--






 By the way, I'm now Butao, not the main character of the game.






 It's not that I'm not uninterested in Akagi's future choices. However, it is unlikely that there will be any impact on Butao as this event progresses, and it is only a matter of whether or not the harem condition of Mr. Akagi, the handsome hero, will improve.




 In other words, it's not much different from the feeling of "I'm hungry" or "Pink-chan's boobs are big", and the Kariya event is just a situation where you can easily look at it while picking your nose.




 Contrary to my feelings, Akagi and Kariya are still glaring at each other.




"There are a lot of monsters in this school. Even if it's a month's grace, if you can't beat me, you'll claim to  become  the strongest ... then that's an impossible dream. Isn't it?"


"... No matter what. I accept your challenge."




 Mr. Akagi  stretches his back and looks straight into Kariya's eyes and declares that. The entourage who whisper to the answer and the classmates who roar. It seems that classmates didn't expect him to face the difficult task of overturning the advantage of being able to dive into the dungeon three years earlier with the grace of  just one month.




"Duels are held in the arena, with safety rules. You won't die, but be prepared to lose one or two arms."


"……Ahh"




 As expected of the hero. It seems that you can afford to receive Kariya's "Aura" from the front. On the other hand, as for me, I was scared as if he had grabbed my heart ... I might have got a little sick. Intimidation is really scary.




When Kariya and his friends leave the classroom, saying, "I remember your face and name," Akagi-kun winks  to Pink-chan, who was shaking with anxiety. Maybe seeing he was worried  his classmates rushed in and encouraged him to do his best.




 A mood maker that can change the atmosphere of anxiety with  confidence while being able to properly communicate with the opposite sex. Is this charisma to become the center of the class in no time? It can be said that he is the opposite of the villain and the small villain Butao.




 However, accepting the Kariya event has more disadvantages than advantages. From the perspective of me, who thinks that the strongest is not something not to declare, but something to be recognized by others, it only looks like a risky provocation. Well, that may be the difference between the main character and me, who is an accessory.




 Well. I have a lot of things I want to think about and do, so let's go home today. When I pack up my luggage and try to get out of the classroom--




"Amm"




 A moody voice is heard from behind. When I turned around, Kaworu Hayase, the childhood friend of Butao and his wife to be, stood with her arms crossed.




 Even though she's just standing like a stick, her beautiful face with straight nose and model-like style catches the eyes of the surroundings. The ponytail, which has dark-colored hair tied up in a high position, enhances the cleanliness and looks great.




 Suddenly I  was called out by her, who was much more beautiful than the graphics in the game, and  my heart wasn't prepared for it.




"What are you going to do today ...?"


"..."




 What will I do? Did he make any promises with her?




 In the game, it seems that Butao was unilaterally entwined with her, but since she is also a childhood friend, the exchange that was not drawn in the game may have happened behind the scenes.




"Why are you staring at my face,can you reply already..."





  When I started the game, I was suddenly transferred here and became a pig, so I have no material to judge other than the game information. In the first place, isn't it suddenly replaced by another person a little too hard mode?




 If I say that this is  unreasonable , nothing will be solved. It would be better to use  some muddy words appropriately and devote myself to escape from this situation. First of all, I need time to collect various information.




"Today I have a little errand. I'm sorry."


"... Ok. So Let it be ."




 By the way, she seems not to be interested in this, so she immediately takes Her eyes off me and returns to the group where Akagi is. It seems that I have survived for the time being, so let's leave this place.




(Rather, what is this feeling of impatience ... Is this the feeling of Butao?)




 Are you worried that your childhood friend will be taken by the handsome hero? Such a beautiful girl will attract the interest of many men , and I understand his worries.




 However, according to the game, the more I try to get involved with her, the worse the position of Butao will get,and beyond that, a purge and dropout will await me. Whether or not I quit school, I should keep this feeling hidden that can be an obstacle for my survival.

TL Note: I fell sorry for our mc . Show your condolences in comments and join our discord server by clicking here. We have also picked many other series pls also give them a chance and I will try to increase the Chapter relased. Enjoy reading.

Next

Prev

Comments

  1. F for butao
    It would be nice to get 2ch./week for evil avalon.It's hard to get invested with less chapters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts