A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched

Volume 3

Chapter 1-The 0th! Cleo's meeting!

(TL: By Rafael)

Reach the freezing point!  --[Brynicle]"



 



 Keane unleashes his magic.

 

 The most advanced form of ice magic, it slowly but surely froze the demon's life. It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.

 

 After confirming this, we each looked at each other.

 

 This is the end of today's quest.



"Thank you for your hard work! I knew I could always count on Keane's magic!



 



 I then called out to the young elf who had done so much for me today.

 

 He shook his head from side to side in humility.



"No, it's because Cleo supports us. Erio alone can't stall the demons. And Maki's healing magic wouldn't be possible without Cleo's help - you're the most important member of this party, you know?

"I don't have such an important role ....... I don't need that kind of flattery, okay?"(Cleo)



 



 I scratched my cheek and replied.

 

 I indeed have many opportunities to support everyone. Even so, I never thought I would be praised for doing that.

 

 Each of the members here has its own strengths.

 

 To be honest, I was jealous of that.



 



 But that's okay.

 

 I should just do what I can do.

 

 I had no complaints because I was allowed to do whatever I wanted in that situation.



"Hey! I'm sure you are all are having much more important role than me."(Cleo)



 



The three of my friends were looking at me with dim eyes, but I didn't care.

 

 I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this, but I'm going to do it.





I'll be back.





"Did Cleo sleep--Maki?"(Keane)

"Yes. He went to bed at the usual time, as normal!(Maki)

"You really do have a regimented life, don't you Cleo? ......."(Keane)



 



 --It was the night of that day.

 

 In the common room of the inn, under the moonlight, Keane, Elio, and Maki were gathered. Each of them had changed into their nightgowns, but they had no intention of going to sleep yet.

 

 When Maki was the last one to sit down, it was Keane who let out a breath.

 

 And then he said.





"...... No, he's too amazing. That Cleo."(Keane)





 





 What came out was directed at the leader of the party.

 

 He nodded his head and let it out from the bottom of his heart.



"Oh, I agree with you. Cleo seems to be unaware of it. ......"(Erio)

"Yes, I was really confused when Keane told me that today."(Maki)



 

 The other two nodded in agreement, saying that the boy was unknowingly doing something terrible.



"Let's see what today's story is going to be. ......"(Keane)



 



 Then Keane said as if to change his mind.

 

 This meeting is an occasional exchange of opinions between the three of us, excluding Cleo. The content of the meeting was to discuss the mystery of Cleo and his greatness.


 

 His origins and background are unknown, but his abilities are recognized by everyone - except him.

 

 It was customary for them to report on what he had done from their own perspectives. However, in the end, they settled on the conclusion that "Cleo is somewhat odd."



"So, today, let's start with Maki."(Keane)

"Yes, sir. ......!"(Maki)





 





 The girl nodded in agreement with the young elf's nomination.



 And tonight, too, the legend of Cleo began to be shared. 

TL Note-  Cleo has his very own cult forming around him but I know that our readers want the thing that begins with H to end with M and has are in it. Guess the answer to the puzzle and answer in the comments you won't get any prize just my respect.


Comments

  1. Thank you for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also the word your looking for is **Harem** kekekek

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! BRING OUT THE BLOOD SACRIFICES AND OFFERINGS OF MAIDENS TO CLEO! (sorry just had to say it when i saw you jokingly referring to it as a cult.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starts with "H", ends in "m" and has "are" in the middle... nope, don't know that you're talking about😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts