Evil Avalon


Chapter 110-E class hero

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Here he is, our hero!"

"You're good, Buta-o. I think I've got a little bit of a new outlook on life."



 When I arrived at the classroom, some of my classmates greeted me with applause, calling me a "hero".I was told that it was because the points I earned in the interclass competition allowed me to win the D class.

 

 I've been treated like an airhead, a liability at best, and now I'm suddenly getting an itch in my ass when people look at me with a favorable attitude. But I'm also hearing more voices of disapproval.

 

"You just went along for the ride, didn't you? I wish I had chosen it. I would have been the real hero."

"I should have chosen it too. If all I have to do is follow everyone else, I can do it too.'

"Don't let all this praise get to your head. You're still a Buta-o!"



 In the class competition, everyone ran around the dungeon in tatters, trying desperately to do their best for the class. It was not uncommon for them to fight a series of battles with monsters under extreme conditions, with minimal food and sleeping in small groups on the rock face. So, they were always saying that they were not convinced that those who just followed the higher classes without doing any fighting should be treated as heroes.

 

 It was true that other classes had killed all the monsters by the time we reached the 20th floor, and I just stood in the back and watched them. We didn't encounter any difficult situations - except for the last one. At the Pig's Tail Pavilion, I was treated to a sumptuous meal, and I even went home and slept on the bed a few times along the way. I don't feel guilty at all. ......

 

"But hey, Buta-o. Were you okay with the monster pressure aura?"



 The one who put his hand on my shoulder and spoke to me while looking in the direction of the day after tomorrow was Tsukishima Takuya-kun, whose trademark is his blonde long hair. I was surprised to see him in the classroom because I had never seen him talk to anyone other than his good friends or Kaworu.

 

"Everyone was fighting it at a distance. The monster's "aura" hardly reached me.'

"I guess that's about it.  I worked hard to get a big magic stone for Kaworu. and You're just a mob so don't be a big jerk get in my way ."



 While saying that, Tsukishima kicked my ass and sat down in his seat looking bored. It seems that he wanted to show Kaworu his good side by becoming number one in the magic stone category, but...Good luck・・・・Just how much was the magic stone that he got? If I can understand that, I may be able to understand Tsukishima-kun's approximate level. Let's secretly try to gather more information later.

 

 

"Souta, good morning.'

"Good morning, Hero-kun."



 As I took my seat at the far end of the classroom and hooked my bag next to the desk, I saw her slender legs stretched out from her skirt and  moderately fleshy thighs. I look up to see Satsuki and Lisa smiling at me. To be honestIt was a relief to see them smiling at me as usual.

 

“Even though you played such an active role, everyone’s attitude was rude~”

"Everyone is so selfish."

"Fufu. But isn't it convenient for Souta?"



  I guess she saw what they just did. As a petty person, I'm just too embarrassed to be treated like a hero, and I think it's just fine to get my ass kicked.



 "You went along with the training, didn't you? How were they?"

"I was surprised to see that all four of them have such a high level of fighting sense."

"And I also promised to help them level up only on Saturdays.'

Satsuki and Lisa invited Akagi, Tachiki, Kaworu, and Pink-chan to accompany them for training. They shared their basic knowledge and gave them tactical guidance before they started power leveling.



 Since power leveling involves killing monsters in large numbers and efficiently, it is common practice to coach them beforehand to make sure they know their roles and positions to avoid accidents. Power leveling is usually only available to aristocrats or those who pay a high commission fee, so naturally, this was Akagi and his team's first experience. It would be a good idea to have at least one preliminary training session.



 Satsuki says that they actually tried hitting each other during the tactical instruction. She was surprised at how quickly the four of them absorbed the techniques and their fighting sense exceeded her expectations. Well, they are the main character's party and their basic performance is top class among the characters in the game. No wonder sh3 was surprised.

 

 And it seems that power leveling with the demon wolf on the 7th floor has already been decided this weekend. For normal hunting, it would be quicker to hunt golems in the DLC expansion area, but for power leveling, it would be more convenient to use the demon wolf, which can be caught and collected in large numbers.



 For later use, we would like them to reach level 10 by the summer vacation. Especially since Akagi-kun can be the trigger for various events such as Tenma's unraveling event, the earlier he levels up, the more time I can afford. And ...... Akagi-kun's strength will improve the atmosphere in E class, which is also a secondary goal.



"I see. I will actively support you."

"I'll be happy for the help." 

"I guess we're still collecting armor for everyone? We can finally do whack-a-mole on the 15th floor, but the speed at which we collect materials is very slow."

"I have a lot of mithril alloys, so I'll give them to you."

"Invitation for a date? Fufu."



 Satsuki's group can play whack-a-mole, but they still can't beat Bloody Baron, so it's difficult for them to collect enough mithril alloys to supply Akagi and his friends. If that's the case, I could give away part of our large inventory.

 

 While we were reporting on the current situation, the corridor suddenly became noisy. I could even hear voices mixed with screams. Did something happen? My classmates stopped talking and turned their attention to the entrance to the classroom.

 

 

"Move!"



 The sliding door of the classroom was violently opened, and a group of students wearing jerseys and holding wooden swords threw two male students in. For a moment I didn't recognize them because they were lying on their stomachs, but I thought they were Akagi and Mashima with that red hair and square cut. If I look closely, I can see that their faces are swollen and their arms and legs are covered with scars and bruises. It was as if they had been sandbagged until they couldn't stand on their legs and feet anymore.

 

 Everyone was watching with bated breath at the sudden and spectacular event. Moreover, it was the leader of the E class who had been beaten. Some of the students were so horrified to see the two of them being beaten together that they were about to cry out in fear.

 

"What are we going to do? We're under strict orders to find him.'

"If Ashikaga-san loses his temper, I'm really scared. What should I tell him?'

"But we're running out of time. We'll have to come back once we're done and start over.'



 The intruders have the words "Second Swordsmanship Club" embroidered on their chests. Although they are not nobles, they are a group of talented individuals who are easily above level 10. What was the reason for capturing these two, who were still only level 6, and inflicting so much pain on them? Or rather, who is Ashikaga?

 

"Hey, you, for acting so haughty at the end you told us about people who were such a small fry. Next time you lie to me, you'll get a free ride!'

"I'll be back for more. Don't run away!"



 The members of the second swordsmanship club were leaving as if to throw up while banging on the floor with wooden swords in their hands. As soon as they are out of sight, Pink rushes over to them and Satsuki says, "I'm going to get the infirmary doctor," and leaves the classroom. Tachiki-kun is asking around to see if there is anyone who might know what's going on in order to assess the situation.

 

"Those people asked me who the strongest guys in this class are, and I told them Akagi and Mashima's names. But I didn't expect them to go this far ......"

"The second swordsmanship club, we are no match for them even if we were to stand on our heads. What did they want to do?"

 “Once Yuuma’s injuries have healed, I will listen to what happened.

 

 The classmate who had said their name was very upset, so Tachiki-kun calmed him down by telling him that he would be fine. Tachiki-kun is very dependable and attentive even at times like this.

 But what did they want to do when they found out who the strongest guy in our class was? Did they want to draw them to their side? If that was the case, there was no need to tear them to pieces like that, even if it was to test their ability. The way they hurt them, I could sense the maliciousness of their frustration. But what is the reason for that maliciousness ......D class cried against E class to  let them beat us up? But to be honest mere D class is not going to move the Second Swordsman's Club. I have no idea.

 

(Whatever it is, I have to protect Satsuki.)

 

 It was to protect her classmates, so it was inevitable, but Satsuki has shown some of her ability. If those guys from the second sword club, who are looking for the "strongest guy", hear about it, there is a good chance they will make her a target. Even in the game, Satsuki was targeted by upperclassmen and expelled from school, so I should take precautionary measures.

 

 While I was thinking about inviting her to the Narumi family's worm-hunting tour scheduled for the weekend, Tachiki, who was also thinking about it, called out Lisa's name with a mysterious look on his face, as if he had just thought of something.

 

"I need to talk to you later, Nitta about the case... then you might want to move quickly.'

"I understand. I'll talk to Souta.'



 Tateki-kun says he will move on the matter and Lisa sees what it is and says hello to me. I guess he was talking about the "election for the next student body president" that he had mentioned in the video chat before. In other words, Tachiki-kun seems to think that the cause of this disturbance is election-related.

 

 In the game, the election event for the next student body president was supposed to have started in the form of a request - or perhaps an argument - from several factions over the votes of the E class. I don't think it was in the form of Akagi and Mashima being tossed aside like this: ......

 

 Even with my knowledge of the game, I can't quite wrap my head around the situation. I'd like to know what Tachiki-kun is thinking and how he's going to do it, and I'd like to be part of the mix.

TL Note- My exam tomorrow........


Comments

  1. Feel really bad for Akagi not gonna lie, he’s just been on the receiving end of beatings. Would really like the power lvling session to bring him back to his feet to stand against these people properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call him being hypocritical but Souta goes around thinking they are not npc but real persons but at the same time he just decided that Takagi is the main character and has something special when it's clear that he is just a regular dude.
    He should have fixed that misunderstanding of his from a long time ago and started doing the main scenario on his own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts