A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 22

Chapter 1-After the battle. ......

(TL:By Rafael)




"I guess that settles it for now."(Cleo)

"Yes,  Erio's matter might be a little complicated, but ......"(Aruna)





 





I and Aruna were talking together in the common room of the inn.

 

 His curse was cured with the completion of the medicine. I was a little worried because he was cursed by a demon tribe, but it turned out to be a groundless fear.

 

 So, Aruna went back to his parents' house for the time being and summarized his story.

 

 Now he was listening to the report.





"So, what is going to happen to the Ledin family?"(Cleo)

"I guess. ......"(Aruna)





 





 When I asked, Aruna leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.

 

 Then, he took a breath and said, 





"First of all, the Leadin family has been destroyed from the core, So, there is no mention of the Ledin family in the punishment for this incident."(Aruna)

"I see. Then  Erio-san?"(Cleo)

"Yes, She is the perpetrator, but she is also the victim. I'm the only one who got hurt, so if I don't sue her, it won't matter."(Aruna)





 





 So there is another problem.

 

 Aruna said and became a little more serious.





"Actually,  ......"(Aruna)





 





 He squints and looks at me. 





"There is a proposal to reinstate the Ledin family in honor of their success in defeating the enemies of the state."(Aruna)

"What, the re-establishment of the House of Leadin?"(Cleo)





 





 Yes

 

 I exclaimed with a mixture of surprise, delight, and confusion.

 

 Aruna, however, remained calm and continued.





"But I haven't told Erio about this yet. That's why ......."(Aruna)

"Oh, I see."(Cleo)





 





 After hearing that much, I am convinced.

 

 It is up to her whether or not she accepts the offer. So--.





"I wonder what Erio-san will do ......"(Cleo)









 









 I wonder how she is doing without me there.

 

 I had to give some thought to that.

TL Note-  What  do you think? Will Erio accept the offer and we are finally at the end of the arc.


Comments

Popular Posts