A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 32

Chapter 5-Dan Farseed's Decision.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)



Dan's heart was on the verge of breaking.

 After he had raised his hand to Cleo that day, he had lost his grip on the situation. He was relentless in his condemnation of Cleo's performance, and he pushed his face as a duke to an extraordinary degree.

 This is not what I want to do.

 Of course, I really want him to grow up to be a duke's son.







"No, no, no. ......! I, ah ah ......!"(Dan)







 But more than that, I want Cleo to live freely.

 I wanted my son to at least spread his wings in the big world because I wasn't allowed to do so. I thought I would raise him with that wish.

 How did this happen?

 Why am I being so hard on Cleo?

 If I had spent time with him without finding a solution, I knew that I and Cleo would surely be doomed.





 This intuition made Dan even more impatient.

 But then a thought occurred to him.







"Yes. I'm spending time with him, that's why I can't. ......!"(Dan)







 We can't go on like this.

 I can't stay with him like this.

 I might do the worst thing I could do to my beloved son.







"Then ......!"(Dan)







 So Dan Farseed decided.

 To protect Cleo's freedom, joy, and future from here on out. ......
















"I'll play the clown as long as I have to."(Dan)



"Father, why ......!"(Cleo)









 The face of his son, about to burst into tears, is burned into the back of his eyelids.

 But this was all Dan could do.









 Dan made the decision to keep Cleo away from him. 










"Cleo, as of this day, you are disowned by the Farseed family."(Dan)


(TL: Reminded me of the initial chapters)








 By disinheriting Cleo.









 A son who was more gifted than he was.

 A son who was more adorable and precious to him than anyone else.









 Dan Farseed gave it up voluntarily on this day.

TL Note- That iconic line reminded me how we dissed Dan back then..........every villain was once a hero of his own story.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts