I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners



Chapter 36-: Supper and Recovery Magic at the Duke's House


(TL By GUST)









"Leon, first of all, it ’s from the bath."







 Roger came back and said that the opening was the best. He only thinks about efficiency. He headed to the bathroom, wondering if he would have a little more chat, and a bath with just the right temperature was prepared.









 Was Roger arranging it? Certainly, I may be able to work.






 With Roger's help, I took a bath and changed into the gorgeous clothes that were prepared.






"Leon, I'll set my hair, so please sit here."





"Yeah, Roger is really good at work."





 I decided to praise him first because I would get along with Roger, who will be in contact with me more and more.






"It's a job, so it's natural."






 Roger said so quietly as usual, but I feel that his mouth is a little loose. It's a face other than the first expressionless face! It may be better for him to praise him straight from now on.






 I'm glad I could get along with him a little. I don't like the awkward atmosphere all the time.






"It's done. Let's go to the cafeteria."







 Then I headed to the cafeteria. There were three people in the cafeteria: Richard, his wife Catherine, and Frederick. Julian, one of Frederick's older brothers, doesn't seem to be here today.







 And Frederick is supposed to be in the knight's dormitory, but he seems to be in the Duke's house again. Is it related to Frederick?






"Thank you for inviting me today."





"I'm sorry I called you here. Let's enjoy dinner first."






 After that, the time passed calmly, chatting with others.





 And when dinner was about to end, Richard gradually began to talk about the subject.






"I called Leon today because, as I wrote in the letter, I wanted to talk about going to the Duchy. My eldest son, Christoph, has succeeded to the Duchy, but Christoph's eldest son, Lucian, is Leon. In the same year, I'm coming to the mansion of the royal capital to attend the royal school next time. While I'm picking up Lucian there, I want you to meet Christoph and see the Duchy. Don't worry because I'm telling you. "







"Yes, I don't mind going to the Duchy, because I wanted to see more than just the royal capital."








 I can't refuse such an invitation. I hope Christophs are good people. Well, if you're a Duke, you might not need to worry too much.







"That was good, so I'll tell you more about the dates later."








"Yes, thank you."








"And there's one more story, Leon doesn't have the clothes that aristocrats wear? The tailor is coming tomorrow, so take this opportunity to tailor it."







 I'm grateful for that, but ... how much will it cost? The clothes of the tailor who comes to the Duke's house seem to be insanely expensive.







 Is it made to order? I only need second-hand clothes, but ...











"I'm grateful for that, but I can't buy it if it's too expensive ..."






"Oh, don't worry about the amount. Rest assured that the Duke will pay for everything."






 Huh! ?? On the contrary, I'm afraid to get paid for such an expensive thing ...






"That's expensive and I pay for it myself. I have some money."






"It's okay, don't worry"






 I don't mind if you say so! Then I wonder if I can thank you for something.






 What I can give you ......... I can make magical tools, but I don't have the materials, and recovery magic? I would be grateful if anyone was injured or sick.







"Please at least thank me for something. I will use recovery magic, and if I have materials, I will also make magic tools."








"Wait a minute, have you ever made a magic tool? It's all made at the Royal Magic Tool Studio."







 Ah! !! Was this a secret? I hurriedly held my mouth, but it was too late.






 But if you think about it, all the attributes are already known, and I don't think it's necessary to hide them. Can I talk







 I'm sorry Marcel! I apologized to Marcel in my heart and decided to tell him that he was making magical tools.







"Mr. Marcel had a workshop nearby and I was allowed to make it there. Well, Mr. Marcel is not bad, so can you avoid being guilty ...?"






"Mr. Marcel? You said you were with Frederick when he met. No way ......... Is the magical tool that has been registered a lot recently thought by Leon !?"








"Yes ... but I can't register, so I asked him to register under Marcel's name."






"Well ... I was wondering why I could invent this much. And it was all new technology. It is said that research on magic tools has progressed at once. It will be released and sold in large numbers. "






 Did you ever wonder! Or was it such an important thing! ??






 I may be out of the ordinary more than I think ... Don't be a little depressed.







 I know more convenient machines, so no matter what kind of magic tool I think of, I don't think it's amazing.






…………Let's be careful.





"I'm sorry, I was a little surprised and missed the story. Leão, you should stop developing magic tools for the time being. If you come up with something, Leão's personal magic stone But wait until Leão graduates from the royal school to register. "






"Yes. I was told by Mr. Marcel, so I'm thinking of stopping the development of magic tools for the time being."






"That's fine. That was a thank-you story."





"Yes, but if the magic tool doesn't work, I can only use recovery magic ..."






 But I think I can cure the illness. The drawback is that humans haven't tried it yet. I've only healed simple injuries.







"I haven't tried recovery magic so much, so I don't know how much it can be cured, but since I was able to cure a sick cow the other day, there is a possibility that I can cure the illness."





"What !? Is that true !? You really are an apostle ..."






 I didn't understand what the last person was saying in a whisper.







"What did you say?"






"No, nothing. I would like to ask you more than that. Can you cure Alban?"






 According to Richard, the butler Alban has been sick for about six weeks and is becoming more and more debilitated.






 It seems that Alban's son and his servants are now taking over the job. I haven't taken over yet, so it seems to be difficult.







"The Alban family has been serving as a deacon for generations. I think the Albans are like a family. Can you see me if you don't mind?"





"Yes. I don't know if I can help, but I'll do my best."





"Thank you"






 Richard said so and bowed his head. If Richard, the Duke's family, bows his head, he can never fail ...





 I felt a lot of pressure and grabbed my fist with determination.







 After that, Richard told me that I should see him tomorrow, but I thought it would be better as soon as possible, so I asked Mr. Alban to guide me.





 It seems that Richard and Frederick will come together. Mr. Alban usually lives in a servant's room, but he says he is in the room now because he wants to take care of him easily.







 A little while walking, led by Roger, I arrived at one room. It seems that Mr. Alban is here.








 Roger slammed the door and called out inside.






"Richard, Frederick, Leon are here."






 When I called out, I felt that people were fluttering inside for a while, and the door opened. Perhaps I use a lot of medicinal herbs in the room, and the smell of medicinal herbs drifts. It seems that the cure for illness is not well developed in this world.






"Sorry to keep you waiting"






 It was like a servant of this mansion who opened it. I wonder if he takes turns taking care of Mr. Alban.





 As we entered the room, Alban, who was sleeping in bed, was about to get up.





 It seems that he is much thinner and heavier than when he saw it before.






"I'm sorry for the unsightly appearance of my husband, Frederick, Leon. Goho, Gohogoho"






 Alban managed to get up and start talking, but when he spoke, he seemed to cry.






"I don't think Alban is unsightly. And I don't have to force myself to get up, so sleep."





"Yes, you shouldn't put a strain on your body."





 When Richard and Frederick said that, Alban lay in bed again. It's pretty painful.







"Leon, how is it? Can you cure it?"






 Frederick asked me in a whisper. I also answer in a whisper.






"I don't know yet, but I'll try it."





 I went to the side of Mr. Alban's bed.







"Mr. Alban, I'm going to use healing magic now. There is no guarantee that it will cure, but can I give it a try?"





"Yes. If there is any chance of healing ... please."






"OK. Please make it easy."







 When I touch Alban's forehead, it's pretty hot. I have a high fever. Then cough. It seemed to be quite painful a while ago, and even now it seems to be painful to breathe.







 I don't have any medical knowledge, so I don't know the details, but maybe pneumonia or tuberculosis. Anyway, the virus is inflaming the lungs.






 In that case, I think it's okay to have an image that eliminates viruses and bacteria that are harmful to the body, centring on the upper body. I can't make a very detailed image, so I'll use a lot of magical power, but I hope I can do it because the amount of magical power is increasing steadily.






 These days, my magical power has increased more than 100 times than when I first started using magic. You should be able to.






 I took a deep breath to calm my mind and get enthusiastic.






 Alright! With the image in mind, I activated the magical power toward Mr. Alban's body.






 Then Alban's body is wrapped in light.





 Hmmm, I can bring a lot of magical power ... But I haven't erased the virus yet ...






 Curiously, when you wrap your body in the light of recovery magic, you can somehow understand what is wrong and how far it has been completely cured. This may also be my special ability.






 While thinking about such things, I keep flowing magical power.





Not yet ………… A little more …………… It's over!






 Ha ha ha ha ha, I had almost no magical power left and was in a state where I could manage to stand up. It was just barely.





 I need more magical power to cure the illness ...






 I managed to hold my breath and called out to Mr. Alban.







"Mr. Alban is over. How are you feeling?"






 Mr. Alban gradually got up and got up and started walking around the room.






"It's amazing! I don't have such a painful breath at all, and my body is light! Thank you very much, Mr. Leon. I will never forget this grace. I will definitely help if anything happens."







"I'm glad I was cured. It's not such an exaggeration."







 Mr. Alban's complexion has improved considerably and it should be okay. It was good.






 When I looked back to leave the room with peace of mind, there were stunned, Richard and Frederick.





 picture? ?? Will you be pleased?





"What happened to both of you?"






"Oh, oh no, I'm really surprised that he's healed ..."






"Oh, Leon, you're really amazing ..."






 The two are still stunned. I managed to get them back to reality and decide to leave the room.






 Roger also seemed to be quite surprised because his expressionlessness collapsed, so maybe I did something quite out of the standard ... well, now.








"Leon, it's absolutely a secret that you can cure your illness. If this is known, you'll be in great danger. Then, talk to your Majesty about this ability. Maybe a request for treatment. May come, but if a request comes, don't you hate using recovery magic? "







 Well, if the illness that couldn't be cured until now can be cured, all the people in power will aim at me ………… I'm scared!







 Let's keep it a secret. I'll only use it secretly when my acquaintance gets sick.






 Also, after consulting with His Majesty, His Majesty is the King. It's going to be amazing ... well, Richards are also members of the Duke's family, so it's even more so now ...






 There is no reason to decline the request if I can save a lot of people. The request from the royal family and the Duke family will also consider my personal safety.






 No, can the royal family be trusted? Well, believe it's okay if Richard trusts you.








"I will not disguise this ability. I will accept the request if my safety is guaranteed."





"Really! Thank you!"






 Maybe there is a royal family or a great person who is sick ...? 





"Then, take a rest today. The tailor will come tomorrow, so order a lot. Don't hesitate to tell Roger how many clothes you want to order."






"Yes, thank you"





"Leon, this time again"





"Yes, take a rest."






 So the story was over and we went back to each room.




Comments

Popular Posts