A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 24

Chapter 4-Opening.

(TL:By Rafael)


My friends and childhood friends appeared where I was staring.

 Each of them had a determined look on their faces and did not look away from their opponents. In the tense air, they were facing each other straight on.

 Witnessing this scene, I was the one who was nervous.



 They are all dear friends to me.

 They are going to fight to show their power.

 The reason for this is to see if they are worthy of me. It was impossible for me to look at them without getting nervous.





"I understand why you're nervous, but you need to be more confident."(Alan)

"Mr. Alan ......"(Cleo)





 The one who called out to me was the Knight Commander.

 Alan-san said with a small smile, as if he could see right through me.





"They all appreciate you, They all value who you are, and Their duel can't show you that if you shrink like that."(Alan)

"......, I see."(Cleo)





 I nodded in agreement.

 

 The most important thing to remember is that I can't go back now. No, I had to move forward.





"I'm just happy to see the growth of the next generation "(Alan)





 I guess he understood, Alan-san said in a small voice and turned his head forward.

 I took a breath and looked at everyone again.







 And so, the event was about to begin.

 In Alan's words, the selection.







"Then, let's begin!"(Knight)









 the knight who played the role of a witness raised his voice.

 At that moment, the battle was about to begin.

TL Note- The chapter was short......because it was kinda like a opening to the fight.



Comments

Popular Posts