A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 24

Chapter 1-To the stage of the decisive battle.

(TL:By Rafael)




"It's been a long time since I came to this area. It's also been a while since I've shown up at the royal castle. ......"(Cleo)

I said this unintentionally at the knight's training hall in the royal castle.

 

 A duel was about to take place, and the knights seemed to be in charge of the operation. There was no sound of metal clashing against metal, and the place was filled with the voices of people talking to each other.

 

 The space was spacious and bare earth.

 

 There we, the party members, stood.





"Hey, you're here. Cleo."(Aruna)





 





 The one who called out to us was the vice commander of the knightly order.

 

 Aruna laughed with a casualness that made it hard to believe that a duel was about to take place.





 "I was told to show Erio and the others to the waiting room."(Aruna)

"I see."(Cleo)





 





 I nodded, and he nodded too.

 

  When I saw my friends sitting on the sofa, Aruna looked at me and suddenly said, 





"Ah, we have a special seat for you, Cleo."(Aruna)

'Special seat ......?'(Cleo)

"Oh."(Cleo)





 





 Seeing me tilting my head, he beckons me over again.

 

  It seemed that this was where I would be separated from Keane and the others for once. But I guess that was necessary to be fair.

 

 With that in mind, I followed Aruna on foot again.

 

 On the way, the boy knight said something that reminded me of the old days.





"I thought for sure that Cleo was going to join the knighthood."(Aruna)

"Me going to join the Knights ......?"(Cleo)





 





 He scratched his cheek as he answered.





" I've never known anyone stronger than Cleo. But other than that..."(Aruna)





 





 Aruna laughed, cutting him off at that point.

 

 He smiled with the innocent expression of a mischievous child.





"Well, here we are."(Aruna)





 





 When I was stunned by his reply, it seemed that we had arrived.

 

 At a certain door, Aruna gave way.





"I'm going to have a meeting with Liliana and Marin. Cleo, you go and have a chat with the guy at the end of this door."(Aruna)

"What, um, ......?"(Cleo)





 





 And with that, Aruna turned his back on me and left.

 

 



"Who will be that, I wonder ......?"(Cleo)





 





 I was left with no choice but to nod my head.

 

 But there seemed to be no other choice but to go inside.

 

 So I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly opened it.





"Wow. ......!"(Cleo)





 





 There, spread out before me was the training ground I had seen earlier.

 

 It was a large stage that looked like a bird's eye view of the training hall. The first thing that comes to mind is that this is a very special place to be. And as I squinted at the view, I thought to myself....





"Ah, you must be Cleo."(??)

"Hmm ......?"(Cleo)





 





 Suddenly, a voice called out to me from a blind spot.

 

 I looked and saw that standing there was a man as strong as Mr. Gown. He was dressed in heavy armor and had a smile on his wrinkled face.

 

 However, in contrast to his mild expression, the air around him was sharp.

 

 He must have been through a lot.



 



 He held out his hand to me and said,  





"My name is Alan Goldman. I've been waiting for you, Aruna's approved."(Alan)


TL Note- Well Alan looks like a friendly uncle.



Comments

Popular Posts