Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 72-: Gleipnir

(TL By GUST)




Hunting for collecting magic stones, the first day.



 I and Sefie will accompany the hunting of about 20 elves.



 My body, the big trees where the tiny spirits live, and then I leave the fields spreading in all directions and proceed to the south side-that is, to the Valus Taikiumi.



 Naturally, there is only a land with darker demons than the place where the elf village was originally located, and the overgrown trees are huge and the canopy is thick and covers overhead.



 It is quite hazy to say that it is daytime when walking in the forest like this.



 In addition, the thick roots that are thick like a snake are running around at your feet, and the scaffolding is poor, so just walking will consume your physical strength.




 Even in such a terrible environment, the elves are moving forward without any signs of breathlessness, as if the stones were the people of the forest.



 I know that, but




"Sefie, you have a lot of physical strength."



"Hmm! It's like this if you get involved with Sefie!"




 It's incredible that Sefie, a little girl's body, doesn't seem to get tired as she walks through the woods.



 Because when I went to hunt monsters to raise the level of Mistilteinn, I was out of breath with my goblin opponent. The amount of exercise should be much higher than wielding a wooden sword at a goblin that has been stuck by plant magic.



 Laurel walking beside answers my mysterious question.




"Princesses and us elves have tribal corrections to their behaviour in the forest, except in combat."



"Oh, I see. No, my [Title] had a similar effect. "



 What is forest behaviour correction?



 It is easy to get tired because there is a correction for walking in the forest and there is no correction for combat activities.



 If you think about this correction, it seems that the high elf Sefie will take a lot of time.



"Well, that's it, Sephi"



"Hmm, what?"



 Sefie, who approached us while jumping, tilted her head.



"Show me a little Mistilteinn before the monsters attack."



"Sefie's Mistortin? Okay."



 Sefie nodded and presented me with Mistilteinn in his right hand.



 Mistilteinn, who shouldn't have risen much, is turning white, though.



 I don't think it's a bad change, but I'd like to know the details just in case.



 So I "possessed" Mistilteinn with a spirit body and checked the status by self-assessment. That is this, but the numerical value of the status addition due to possession in the spirit body is subtracted.



[Unique name] "Mistilteinn Shining Sword Kai"



[Race] Manatrent



[Level] 8/40



[Vitality] 119/119



[Magic power] 238/238



[Skill] "Photosynthesis" "Magic detection" "Energy drain" "Seed generation" "Ground vein improvement" "Mutation"



[Attribute] Water light



[Title] "God's love sword"



[Divinity value] 0



[Title] "God's love sword"



[Explanation] A sword that is cherished by those on the rank of God. Being in constant possession, this sword, influenced by the divine spirit, is endowed with special changes and evolutionary possibilities. It is the change, evolution, or enhancement that the owner wants.



[Effect] As long as it is influenced by the divine spirit, the ability will change, be strengthened, and sometimes achieve the desired evolution according to the wishes of the owner.




 ...... I have a lot to say.



 All right. Let's point out one by one.




"Sefie, what's the Shining Sword again?"




 When did Mistilteinn change its name?




 Sefie replies with pride as if she is proud of something.




"Oh! That's the name that Sefie gave me a new one. I gave him a cool name because there are a lot of mistortins."




"I see, I added a name to differentiate it from other Mistilteinns."



"Sefie, I think you shouldn't do it."



"No, it's not that discrimination"



"Is that so"




"Well, the Shining Sword is good, but it's new. You haven't modified anything. "




"Yugu, don't you? When you put it on, it feels like you're upset."




 It's probably because of my mind.




"Well, the name is already good, but it has a [title]."




"Oh, that's right. Because Sefie made it important. It can't be helped."




"It can not be helped? …… The effect of [Title], or the light attribute is increasing. ”



 I think it's probably the effect of the title.



 Sefie's desire is reflected in the name "Shining Sword Kai".



"After all, I thought it would be a good idea."



I had witnessed Mistilteinn swinging around by Sefie, but I thought it was just magical. But the truth seems different.


 Perhaps Sefie was surprised at the change in her love sword, she looked at Mistilteinn with a mysterious face.



"Someday, I might have thought that I wanted to get rid of it with Sefie's Kenjutsu ..."



 What is swordsmanship?



 No, the scary thing here is that it's okay if the beam actually comes out sometime.


 Sefie was looking at Mistilteinn for a while, but suddenly she started swinging her sword.



"Oh! Hey! Oh!"



 Mistilteinn Shining Sword Kai, who makes a buzzing wind noise, senses Sefie's desire or begins to shine light from the whole. For a moment, it looks like the trajectory of the slash is carved into the air as a streak of light, and it looks very good.



 By the way, it doesn't seem to have any special effect just because it is shining.



"Oh! Princess, it's pretty cool!"




"Hmm! Right !?"



 Walnut, watching Sefie wield a light sword, praises him with his eyes like a boy.



 Such Walnut also has Mistilteinn on his waist, but perhaps the wooden sword has turned black to show a hard texture similar to Wolf's.



 By the way, Wal swings not only Mistilteinn but also a metal longsword and puts it on his waist. I don't know what will happen if he grows up in the future, but it's only natural that he can't cut monsters with a wooden sword. Many people, like Wal, carry both Mistilteinn and metal weapons and use them properly.




"Wal"




"What is it, spirit?"





 Suddenly, I had a simple question, and I released "possession" from Mistilteinn of Sefie and asked Wal.





"Hey, can you show me your Mistilteinn?"




"It's good"





 I "possessed" the black Mistilteinn that was casually presented, and I tried to self-identify.




 The level has risen to "23", but it does not have a special title like Sephi, and as far as the status is seen, it has not undergone a peculiar change.




 However……,



[Unique name] "Mistilteinn True Dark Sword"



"You too!"



 I rushed in unintentionally.




 What is it? Is it popular among elves to give their weapons their own names?


 Besides, it is.



"Dasae ..."



 What is True Dark Sword ...



 No, it's not crap anymore. It hurts. It's such a black historical name.



"Somehow, I'm sorry! Excuse me, spirits!"



"No, isn't True Dark Sword dangerous?"





"Isn't it good! Isn't it cool!"



"Turuda shit? That might be really cool ..."




"That's right, Princess! Look, Spirit! Those who understand it will understand this coolness!"



 Sefie has sparkling eyes, but no, I don't think it's a good name for adults over 130.



"..."



"Hmm?"




 When I released "possession" from Wol's Mistilteinn and turned my gaze at me, I noticed that Laurel made a gesture to hide something at the edge of my field of vision.



 Laurel does not have Mistilteinn, but has a new weapon that he has recently developed.



 At first glance, it was a green whip-like weapon, and when it was completed, it was given the name "Gleipnir" by the Minister of Naming Sephi.



 Gleipnir, which is wrapped around and easy to carry, should now be hung on the waist belt by Laurel.



"Laurel"



"Huh !? What is it !?"




 Mr Laurel turns around in a hurry.




 In his hurry, I confirmed my inner suspicions.



"Hey, can you show me Gleipnir on that waist?"




"Eh!? ... No, no."



 What do you mean?



 I have never heard such a word of refusal from Laurel.



 I'm sad.



 I don't think I can be distanced from Laurel like this.



 When I moved to the front of Laurel, who turned away from me, while killing my inner sorrow,



"--Light, flash!"



"Wow!?"



 The spirit body was made to emit light violently with light magic.



 As a matter of course, he pierces the dazzling Laurel's gap and possesses Gleipnir hanging from his waist. Then, self-assessment confirmed the status of Gleipnir.



 Yes, Gleipnir has a status because it is a weapon that was basically made in the same process as Mistilteinn. In other words, it's a plant weapon made by me.



 Oh, and first of all, the Gleipnir I gave to Laurel must have been named "Gleipnir No. 1" in the first memorable issue.


[Unique name] "Gleipnir Cerablade"


[Race] Manatrent


[Level] 1/40


[Vitality] 70/70


[Magic power] 140/140


[Skill] "Photosynthesis" "Magic detection" "Energy drain" "Seed generation" "Ground vein improvement" "Mutation"


[Attribute] Water


[Title] None


[Divinity value] 0




 The above is the status of pure Gleipnir without the ability values, attributes, and titles added by possession of "Spirit Incarnation".




 Gleipnir is a green whip as mentioned earlier, but the handle is made of wood. The whip part is like a slightly thick vine or ivy.



 Well, in short, it's just a whip-shaped shape of Mistilteinn, but in addition to its role as a whip, Gleipnir can be freely expanded and contracted and moved by the user's magical power. Its purpose was to develop it as a capture weapon with an emphasis on restraining the enemy.




 By the way, I can grow "Walking Weed", "Manatrent", and "Elemental Trent" from seeds, but because the "Mutation" skill in Manatrent is useful, Mistilteinn and Gleipnir's primes are I'm still using "Manatrent".




 Or rather, without the "mutation" skill, it wouldn't be possible to transform it to this extent using plant magic.




 Well, I don't care about that.




"Laurel ... you too"




"No, spirits, this is ... an elf custom or culture ..."



 Laurel confessed that he couldn't tell the truth while dyeing his cheeks red with shame.



 No, I also named Sefie and Wal, so I can't deny the possibility of such a custom.



 And I'm not blaming anything. I'm just amazed ...




"Cerablade ... this is not a blade"



"..."


 I wish I hadn't named it if I was shy.





Comments

Popular Posts