Evil Avalon



Chapter 56-Hanano's Lying and Crying

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-3}

(Sponsor- Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

We arrived at the fifth floor a little after one o'clock in the afternoon.



 



 The entrance plaza was lit up with bright lights and rush mats were laid out everywhere, and adventurers were having lunch all at once. Because of the complicated terrain here on the fifth floor, the view is poor and there are few safe zones, so it seems to be customary to come back to the entrance square where monsters don't pop and have lunch.



 



 Vendors hawked their lunches and drinks, not wanting to miss the opportunity, and stall owners shouted out their wares to catch customers. The adventurers, too, were attracted by the delicious smells and went to the stalls, chatting and eating their way through the food.



 



 We would have liked to have eaten soon, too, but once we got to the bridge drop point, we could rest as long as we wanted, so we planned to take our time eating the lunch we had bought outside.



 



 However, the two girls who had been acting so well earlier were showing signs of fatigue.



"Are you okay, Satsuki?"

"Yeah, somehow. But I might just have to try to keep up with you down the road. ......"

"We're almost there, so let's do our best~"



 



 The two of them were still under five. Even with the benefit of physical strengthening, they had walked for five hours straight in the morning through the crowds to get here, so it was inevitable that they would get tired.



 



 On the other hand, it seems that at level 19, I'm in a body that doesn't get tired at all. I'm still trying to figure out how much longer I can sustain this extraordinary stamina.



"But it's already past noon, and the fifth floor isn't a walkable distance on a school day, considering how long it takes to get home."

"Unless you can use the gate like we do."

"...... Yeah."



 



 Classmates who have only one way to enter the dungeon, through the entrance, have the problem of taking too long to reach the hunting grounds. Especially for students in D class and above, it would be impossible for them to make a day trip to the dungeon dive while they have schoolwork. The First Sword and Sorcery Club we saw in the morning would also take several days just to reach the hunting grounds.



 



 If that's the case, what do they do on days when they have schoolwork? In the past, when I was a Dun-Ex, I could earn a small amount of experience by training in the magic field against opponents of the same rank in sword fights, and this method is probably effective in this world as well. This is why students in the higher classes join clubs and practice hard, while those in the E class who can't join clubs have a matter of life and death.



"In order to create a circle, we must first become strong."

"Yes, yes. If we are not strong, our classmates will not follow us. Now that we've had a break, let's head out."



 



 He finished stretching his legs and turned to face them.



"I'll guide you from here, so follow me closely."

"Yes, thank you ......, and thank you for carrying my luggage."

"Fufu. I'm counting on you~"



 



 It's a small price to pay. I'll give them a little recovery before we leave, just to make them feel better.



 (TL: We get it you don't have ulterior motives...lie)



 



 



 *...*...*...*...*...*



 



 



 



 We walked up and down some hills, keeping an eye out for Orcs along the way, and after crossing a large bridge over a deep valley, we came to a room where the Orc Lord popped up.



"This is an area that's already been warned about by the ...... guild, right?"



 



 Satsuki speaks while holding her chest with both hands and shrinking slightly due to nervousness. If you meet an Orc Lord at level 4, you have to be prepared to die, so even if they say it's okay, you can't rest assured.



 



 I remember the first time I saw it, I broke out in a cold sweat and almost choked. Considering the fact that I don't feel anything when I see it now, I might have been intimidated by its "aura" back then.



 



 In the meantime, I sneaked inside the room to see if they were there. ...... I guess they had already been caught and defeated, but there was not a single monster in the room and it was a shell of a shell.



"I knew they weren't in there. My sister is supposed to be doing the bridge drop right now."

"Wow, ......, your sister is amazing."



 



Fishing itself is not difficult if you have a certain level of running ability. Once you know the way, you just have to run while being careful not to get caught in traps. But if your running ability is not up to par, you may end up dying like I did the first time.

(TL: He forgot almost...he wouldn't be here of he died back then)

"If we've come this far, we're almost at our destination..."

"Yeah. But the bridge is probably down right now, so we'll have to go around if we want to get to the other side.



 



 If the bridge hadn't been dropped, we could have gone straight ahead and reached our destination in the shortest possible distance, but now the bridge was supposed to have been dropped, so we couldn't go through it and had to take a slightly circuitous route. Still, we were close to our destination, and Lisa was encouraging Satsuki with a cheerful "Let's go for it!



 



 



 



 After another kilometer of walking, we finally saw the valley we were looking for. As I looked around to find a place to settle down, I saw my mother and sister sitting on a rush mat a little further back, eating sweets.



"Onii ...... and you sisters too?"

"Oh, my goodness, there's an empty spot over here, sit down, sit down."



 



 My mother beckoned me to sit down on an empty mat and offered me a cup of tea. I'm glad to see she's doing well. My mother's level seems to be rising steadily, and she is waving a borrowed sword around to show me how light she has become. She had been an adventurer before she met my father, and she said that she had been to the fourth floor, so she was quite proficient with a sword.



 



 In between bridge drops, my sister would hunt with her portable game console and my mother would bring in novels. It's a very slow-paced ......, but there's nothing to do until the repop, or so it seems.



 



 And since Lisa and Satsuki have been moving around on empty stomachs without taking a break, and have taken a path with a considerable difference in elevation from the Orc lord's room to here, they are already so exhausted that they don't have time to mend their ways. Moving sluggishly, they sit down without hesitation, "Thank you," and rolls their back to sip their tea.



"When's the next one?"

"'Um, in about 20 minutes? Me and Mom were just about to leave after eating this."



 



 My goal today is to power level my mom until she reaches level 7, and she has already reached level 7. Now she was having tea time while eating the sweets she brought with her and was about to leave.



"We'll take over after we've eaten, shall we?

"Yeah~. If you're going to do it, I might as well stay here a while longer.

"You get my mother home safely. Even if you're level 7, you're not in a safe zone here.



 



 In the event that you are a level seven adventurer, it is unlikely that you will be defeated by the goblin soldiers and orc assaults that roam the streets, but you may run into a group of them due to another adventurer's train. I'm worried about sending my mother home alone, as she doesn't know the way very well.



 



 When I tried to persuade her, she went crazy and started crying and rolling around at Satsuki and Lisa's feet, saying, "Onii is trying to exclude me from the group." I tried to pull her away from them, saying that it would bring shame to our family, but she clung to them and refused to leave.



"I think I'd be happy if your sister would also join with us."

"You're so mean, Souta!"



 



 My sister's fake crying may have worked, as she had them on her side in an instant. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it's a good idea. I'm not sure why I'm the bad guy in this situation. ...... ...... Well, it's not a problem if she's there, and if the two of the are welcoming my sister. I decided to compromise and change the terms of the agreement to "come back after you send our mother home safely".







"Then I'll come back as soon as I send my mom~"

"Hang in there, Sota."



 



 My sister waved cheerfully, and my mother said something meaningful while looking at Satsuki and Lisa. I watched them go, and explained to them how to do the Orc Lord and bridge drop to the two of them who were sitting on the rush mat eating their lunch.



 



 Since there are two of them power-leveling this time, we both need to breathe together and drop the suspension bridge at the same time in order to get the experience.



"It's a little scary to face a level 10 monster, isn't it?

"I wonder how much experience we'll get?"



 



Satsuki looked a little pale and weak, wondering if it was finally coming, while Lisa looked excited to experience the familiar bridge dropping in real life. In fact, what they do is exactly the same as in the game, the only difference being the screams of the orcs when they fall.



"If all else fails, rest assured that I'll take them down when the time comes."

"I'm not sure how strong Souta is, so I'm worried about him. ......



 



 I had actually planned to show my strength by defeating the orcs on the street, but we got there without any fighting at all. I heard that my sister had been running around the area to kill them in her spare time, but I wondered if that was the reason.


"I'll tell you when to cut the wire, so don't be in a hurry to cut it before I cross."

"All i have to do is cut here."

"I've missed this."



 



 Satsuki, who had been sluggish and listless earlier, seemed to get motivated when I explained what we were going to do. Well, it's a simple job of cutting off the wires, so it doesn't take much energy. Even if she was a little tired, she could do it.


 



 As we were talking about this, suddenly, as if time had been rewound, the bridge that had been cut down floated up and was being repaired with a loud noise. In the background, a small scream rises as if surprised by what is happening.



 



 Dungeons have a strong restorative and restoring effect, and even if you make a hole or destroy a structure or wall, it will return to its original state after a certain amount of time. I hadn't paid much attention to this in the game, but I was surprised when I first saw a scene that defied physics right before my eyes.



 



 I was amazed when I saw it for the first time.



"I'm going to go catch some fish, but don't be surprised if there are a lot of them."

"Yeah. Be careful with that ......, okay?"

"Good luck."



 



 When I saw them waving me off with a small smile, I was filled with motivation. So let's get started.


TL Note- As said by the Chinese....we single were fed dogfood. Krazey sponsored this Chapter....Souta is now smooth as better........




Comments

  1. That would be smoot as BUTTER , I suppose? And we were fed dog food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts