I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners


Chapter 27-: Attack Magic


(TL By GUST)





A few afternoons later, I was in the woods to practice magic.


 Instead of the outer edge of the forest where I always come with Marie, I went a little further and used an open place near the river as a practice place.

 
    What to start with ... Let's summarize what we know about magic for the time being.



 First of all, the attributes are divided into six attributes: fire attribute, water attribute, wind attribute, soil attribute, physical strengthening, and recovery. I'm supposed to have recovery attributes, but I can use all attributes.



 Next is the type of magic, but magic is not something that can be classified because the phenomenon that you imagined appears. It depends on the power of the image. However, the range of magic that can be used is determined by that attribute so that people with water attributes cannot use fire magic. Also, as far as I know, most people use magic aloud, but it complements the image and can be used without aloud.



 The last is magical power, but the more magical power you use, the more powerful it becomes. Therefore, a person with a small amount of magic can only use weak magic. However, by making a detailed image, the amount of magical power consumed can be greatly reduced, so if you train your image power, even people with a small amount of magical power will be able to use a little stronger magic. However, since I am using Japanese knowledge, I don't think anyone other than me can do it so far.


 Also, when I use my magical power to the limit, it seems that the amount of magical power is increasing little by little. I think this is a phenomenon that only happens to me ... I haven't had much to do, so let's increase the amount of magical power.



 That's all I know about magic now ... Anyway, the image is important.



 Which magic practice should I do first? If you are going to fight monsters, magic with high attack power is good. After all, it is fire magic.



 Fire arrows and cool things are cool! It seems to be more powerful than a fire ball because it has more penetrating power. Would you like to try it once?


 
   I used magic to imagine a fire arrow flying quickly toward a large rock on the edge of a river. Then a single fire arrow flew straight toward the rock. amazing! did it!



 However, the arrow of fire hit the rock and disappeared. Looking at the rock, there is no scar. Was it not enough power? Once again, this time I tried to use magic with the image of increasing the speed. However, there is no scar on the rock.



 Why? It's not a matter of speed, and the rocks were too hard ………… Ah! Well, I think of fire as insubstantial, so it may not be possible to add penetration.



 What to do then, the fireball has the power to burn, but the result will be the same …………



 ...... Maybe, if you can use all the attributes, you can combine magic.




 For example, you can make a stone arrow with earth magic and put a fire on it to fly it. It looks insanely strong.



 Alright, first of all, imagine making an arrow with earth magic and putting on fire magic. I'll fly it towards the rock. The speed is as fast as possible, which is the image of a gun bullet.


 Don't ... Oh, there was a pretty loud noise. Obviously, it will be more powerful than before.


 Looking at the rock, the tip of the arrow was stuck in the rock.


 It's a success! However, it consumes a lot of magical power to make a stone arrow ... Is it okay to use a smaller arrow? No, since it's magically blown in the first place, isn't it just the tip of the arrow?



 I made the image of a bullet with a slightly sharp point only at the tip of the arrow, and put a fire on it and flew it.



 Then, I was absorbed in the rock as much as before, and the consumption of magic power was considerably reduced.


 It's a great success! !! This seems to be an easy-to-use magic. What's your name? Even if you say Fire Arrow, it's no longer an arrow ...


 I think bullets are definitely called bullets ......... Is it okay with fire bullets! Yes. cool. Well, I don't really need a name, but it's a matter of mood.



 Alright! Then next. Fire Barrett is an attack on a single unit, so let's think about range attack magic.



 If you say range attack, is it wind magic? I think I can do something like a tornado!



 For the time being, let's imagine a small tornado. I tried it with that in mind, but it didn't have much attack power despite the fact that it consumed a lot of magical power.



 Certainly, it's hard to imagine that something will be cut by the wind ... I've never seen Kamaitachi as an actual phenomenon.


 Then ... shouldn't we just make Barrett appear in the tornado? 



 With that in mind, it turned out to be a very cruel attack, indiscriminately chopping things inside the tornado. The thick branches I put in the tornado are tattered apart ... well, it's good that the power is high.


 For the time being, I'm glad I made a strong magic. But it consumes a lot of magical power. Well, should I think of it as a special move when it's dangerous? The name is ... Rock Tornado.


 Then I continued to develop and practice attack magic.



 Water jet with water magic. It's only powerful enough to scrape rocks a little, but its appeal is that it consumes less magical power.


 Fire ball with fire magic. This raises the temperature of the fire and considers the increase in attack power due to heat.


 Wall with earth magic. It's a magic that raises the soil and makes a wall. The stronger the wall, the more magical power it consumes, so it's not very strong, but it's useful for defence.


 Build up with body strengthening magic. It is a magic that increases the muscle mass of a specific part and increases the power. This should be pretty easy to use. It can be applied to anything. Maybe you can use it when you use a sword.



Attack magic is already enough. I mean ......... maybe I did a little too much.


 I looked around and thought so. The rocks have been attacked and cracked many times, and the trees are messed up like after a storm.


 Is this dangerous ...? But I've come to the depths of the forest, and no one will come to such a place. perhaps……


 Rather than that, I would like to actually try attack magic.


 You can't go to the demon forest ... You said that there are ordinary beasts such as bears and wild boars in this forest as well. Would you like to defeat the beast?


 I don't want to kill a beast, but if I haven't experienced it and hesitate to defeat a monster and kill myself ... that's the worst. After all, it should be experienced.



 I closed the bell to avoid the beast and proceeded to the depths of the forest so that I could see the way back from where I could see the river.



 After walking for about 30 minutes, I heard a rattling noise.



 I listened closely while observing the surroundings so that the beast could come from anywhere.



 ...... Gassatsu 



 Behind! I heard a sound from behind, so I immediately looked back and saw a black bear rushing towards me.



 I immediately boosted my legs and flew to the side. I scratched my arm and leg with a tree branch, but I can't do that. I immediately stood up and turned to the bear.



 Bears are so aggressive! ?? Moreover, it is quite large. It would have been ridiculous if I was a little late to notice. After all, training may be important without relying only on magic ...



 Thinking about that, the bear rushes here again. I aimed at the bear's head and fired a fire bullet.



 However, Fire Barrett passed just above the bear's head and hit the tree behind it, crushing it.



 terrible! It came off!



 What should I do ………… It's harder than I expected to hit a moving opponent!



 I jumped sideways again to avoid the bear.



 In order to hit it this time, I will aim at the fuselage and shoot a fire bullet.



 Then, he hit the bear, but he sank into the bear's right shoulder, and it seems that he was not fatally injured.



 It's dangerous ... I might have made you angry! The bear was rushing towards me again, so I hurriedly fired a rock tornado.



 When I turned off the rock tornado, there was only what would have been a bear.


 Wow ... it feels bad .........



 After all, rock tornado is too powerful ... Don't use it unless it's really dangerous.



 Or rather, it was pretty dangerous. Maybe I was overconfident in my power because I could use magic. I have to practice to increase the hit rate, and maybe I should train myself.



 From now on, I'll practice magic and build physical strength.


 I was surprised to think so much. No ... what time is it now? I wonder if the clock is broken! ??



 When I looked at the clock in a hurry, it seemed that it wasn't broken. I'm glad ... but it's already past 17:00!



 terrible! I have to go home within an hour!



 I healed my wounds with heels, cleaned my clothes with purification, and ran home.






Comments

Popular Posts