A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched

Volume 6

Chapter 3-Fastest fight.

(TL:By Rafael)

"Mr. Gown!"(Cleo)



 



 It was he who came out of the doorway, who was supposed to be asleep.

 

 Moreover, he had the two girls restrained in his arms. With a look of anguish on his face, he was putting all his strength into his strong arms. Marin and Maki's faces were contorted in confusion and fear.

 

 I watched Gown closely, keeping a wary eye on the boy behind me.

 

 As soon as I did, I noticed something.



"This flow of magic...!"(Cleo)


 


 

 It was like a kind of air flow. The magic power that came from Chris was heading toward Gown.



"Sorcery ......!"(Cleo)

"You know what I mean. After all, it would be a shame to kill you here."(Chris)



 



When I say it, and the boy replies so quietly.

 

 It is a category of magic, but at the same time it has evolved in its own way. It does not use ordinary magic power, but is intended to inflict disadvantages on others in the form of curses. This time, it was probably one of those puppet arts.



"Now, the man is my pawn. What do you think, Cleo?"(Chris)



 



 Chris said, as if testing me.

 

 It is true that this is like having three people hostage at the same time. I was at an overwhelming disadvantage, and it seemed difficult to turn the tide.

 

 Perhaps understanding this, the boy's tone was full of reserve.





 





 However, there was one move I could make.

 

 It was...





"Sorry, Chris. I..."(Cleo)





 





 I'm glad I learned a wide range of magic when I was at school.

 

 I thought that, and swept my hand to the side. Then, literally like a puppet with a broken string, I saw the man's face.



"What ......?"(Chris)

"I'm also a little bit good at witchcraft and sorcery"(Cleo)

(TL: Must be second in that too)

 



 Mr. Gown fell to the ground.

 

 I turned back to the boy and held up my dagger.



"You've broken the spell? --My puppet art!"(Chris)

"You may be faster than me, but it looks like I'm better than you when it comes to spells."(Cleo)

"........................"(Chris)



 



 Chris's eyes sharpened, as if his pride had been hurt.

 

 But he nodded as if he was somewhat satisfied.



"No, this is good. Then let's measure your strength. ......!"(Chris)



 



 Then he held up the knife again.

 

 He seems to have an idea of his own, but I don't know what it is. But if he's coming at me, I'll deal with him.

 

 So, I quietly held up my dagger and chanted a small spell.



"Let's go, Cleo!"(Chris)



 



 Chris shouted right after that, and closed in on me.

 

 As I met him head-on, I thought that his speed was still tremendous. There is no one in the school who is as fast as him.



 



 This is truly a battle of the fastest.



 



 But I had a plan.

 

 I jumped the boy and said, 



"I'm sorry. I don't have a lot of time--let's finish this with  the next move!"(Cleo)

"What ......?(Chris)



 



 The boy said this while adjusting his stance at a distance.

 

 I run towards him. He also collided head-on with me.







"No, no, no, no, no, no!"(Chris)







 







 I definitely won the battle with my 'quickness.'

 

 Chris probably couldn't understand what had happened.





"I won."(Cleo)

TL Note- Hey, Rafael here, You might know about me going off the grid for 2 days as I had stuff going on in real life exam and stuffs, I was going to take rest today but I still did the chapter so here we are and thanks for reading.





Comments

  1. Wait wait wait. Cleo's the first in speed? So that means he's first in something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts